2:Party

Anika
_______

"Oh God Ani !! Uth jaoo (wake up)." Divya yelled barging into my room slamming the door harshly and giving me a shock .

I immediately sat on the bed half sleepy and half frightened from the sudden action .

I took time to snap back into the real world and saw her standing in front of me both hands placed on her hips and eyebrows pinched together.

She really looks like an old granny and also acting like one.
"Ab kya ha ? (What now)." I asked in a hoarse tone , rubbing my eyes with my hand and she grabbed my ankles making me flinch in sudden shock and in a second my feet are on the floor .

"See the time you sleepyhead." she said but almost ordered sternly still looking at my confused face .

Slowly when I picked up my phone and looked at the time , a gasp left my mouth and I suddenly stood up from the bed .

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Its already 3 in the afternoon and we have to get ready to go there by 5." I almost whined like a little child crying for candy .

"Ani , now don't waste the fucking time and go get ready." She said in a demanding tone . I looked around myself to see Myra , she is nowhere to be seen .

I was about to ask her but she knew what I want and she said ,"Myra is taking a shower and I am going to , you also go and don't fucking waste time Ani!!."

Oh God! This girl will be the death of mine . She behaves like a child actually she is and me too , not to mention that .

She went out of my bedroom giving me a warning look and I immediately went to the bathroom .

After brushing my teeth and taking a good shower , I wore a bathrobe and walked out the bathroom when my phone started ringing .

I saw the caller ID :Maa ,
I wanted to pick it up but the conversation with my dad flashed in my memory . Its just like a fresh cut , like the wings of a bird are to be clipped .

I ignored the ringing and put it on silent . I just want to be calm and happy today after all this one will be the last day from my dreams which is going to be  shattered into millions and millions of pieces .

After wearing my prom gown and a lightest make-up , which already seems a lot to me , I walked in the living area where both ghosts were already sitting and waiting for my arrival , their faces and attention diverted  into their phones.
They were also elegantly dressed for the party with the light make-up and wearing prom gowns .