6: Threat

Aarav Singhania
____________________

As I woke up and did my morning routine , I changed into my three piece suit as we have to go to Mishra house and fix up my marriage date.

I went downstairs to meet my parents they all were ready , chachu , chachi and their kids have to go for attending a marriage function today .

They aren't coming with us but this Shivani is jumping like a frog since the talk of marriage started in this house . But she is my cutest sister I have .

My father already warned me to not to speak anything in front of them .

After the meeting with the board me and my father directly went to Mishra house.

Their mansion is 3 floored building with a modern look . There we were given a warm welcome .

We took place inside after greeting her parents , I don't even know her name. 

After few talks with her parents , her mother came with both Shivani and her .

As my gaze met with hers my heart stopped for a moment , my breath hitched after seeing her in cream coloured suit .

She looked so ethereal in traditional outfit , Her brown gaze pierced my soul , Her dark brown mid length hair flow when she walks . She looks like a model . Her voice is more sweeter than honey .

Shivani has accompanied her and my little sister looked so happy . I hope she likes her by now.

My Father told her to say him Dad and she did so , she greeted everyone . I got to know her name Anika Mishra.

Pandit Ji gave the wedding date after some days . All the elders were happy and agreed with it. Then we both slipped rings on each other's finger , she was sitting beside me but keeping a safe distance between us .

My gaze never left hers , whenever she looked at me she looks away maybe because of my emotionless face but I know how many emotions are rushing in my body .

I don't know if I'll be able to love her ever but I have some hope in myself.
I am not sure about my behaviour and anger issues .

If My parents chose her as my other better half then let it be like that I can have hope from God .

Our family meet was over soon , my mother and Shivani went home , me and my Father are heading towards the office to attend our second meeting with our stakeholders.

I reached my Cabin and My PA Manik told me about the schedule for today's meetings .

I was checking files on my table when my phone buzzed with a notification.
I ignored it as my work was pending when another notification popped up .

I was about to check it when the door of my Cabin went open and there I lose my control on anger .

I looked at the figure standing in front of me , she is Natasha , my friend from college now standing here in my office without knocking the door and wearing a mid thigh length dress of black colour .

"THE FUCK , Natasha Don't you know how to behave ." I yelled at her standing up from my chair and banging my hands on the desk .

She didn't even flinch from it and started coming towards me .

"Baby please , calm down , it's my turn  to show anger not yours." She said standing near me with dangerous closeness between us .

Her toxic perfume is so strong that my head started to spin but Controlling my senses I looked at her with a confused face .