10: Wedding

So Here I am ,
The thing is :
            I hopped directly to the wedding part .

The reason is Simple :-

I don't know about the all rituals in Hindu culture .

• I respect every culture so In order to respect it , I don't want to make unwanted stories regarding  it .

•  I hope you will co-operate with this .

• Thank you if you understood my point .

         If you liked the chapter then kindly encourage me by voting and commenting your views , this helps a lot to writers to write further .

                       🥰💕

••••••••••••••••
Anika Mishra
________________

     Three days went in a blink of an eye and I am here in my room where my wedding makeup is done by the artist and me looking at my reflection, all clothed in bright red lehenga with golden embroidery on it , my hair in updo . My hands and feet with mehendi on them which is not much dark but not so light at all .

The day has arrived of my wedding too soon that I am not able to think anything past it. My dream is left so behind me that I can't catch up with it at all .

I was brought back from my thinking session when my phone started vibrating on the table in front of me . I quickly glanced at the number it was of Divya who is face timing me .

I picked up her call and put my phone on the phone stand away from me so that they can have a look at me .

"Hy Divu and myra." I chirped after seeing both of them sitting in their room and Divya braiding Myra's hair for their Charity Event which unfortunately came on the same day as my wedding .

Sometimes I think this wedding brought me far away from not from my Dreams but also my dearest friends . Our talk came to a limit which does not exceed  thirty minutes .

"Woaah woaah Ani baby !!." Both them exclaimed when they looked at me . Their eyes wide at me and their expressions say it all .

"You look soo-." Divya stopped at the mid sentence her mouth agape .

"Close your mouth Divu." I said while stiffling a chuckle .

"Even the word beautiful can't describe your beauty." Myra said this time .

The makeup artist chuckled before leaving me privacy .

"Your husband's gonna die today." Divya said .

"Yes yes , He'll almost faint." Myra chuckled .
I can sense my cheeks burning in embarassment or what not.

"Ohooo , blushing Hain?" Divya said wiggling her eyebrows and myra burst out laughing so hard that she slipped from her chair . More hear rushed towards my cheeks and I am Scarlett.

"You two shut up okay! I am hanging." I said while looking at both of them who were laughing like maniacs they are .

"Okay ... Okay hehe...sorry." Myra said while laughing in between .

"Calm down." I glared hard.

"Ok baba , we are sorry for this and also sorry for not being able to attend your wedding." Divya said while a small pout rested on her face and her eyes were on the verge of spilling tears.

"Don't cry now , you can meet me later na it doesn't matter ok?" I assured her and she forced a smile as I sensed her sadness .

"Ofcourse Ani , divu is just being over dramatic." Myra said and she smacked Divya's head lightly getting a glare from her in return .

"So are you nervous?" Divya asked .

"A little Bit." I said.

"It happens with everyone you should-" Divya was saying but got cut off when the door of my room opened and mom came in view .

"Beta , it's getting late for the rituals." She said and looked towards my phone's screen .

When she saw Divya and Myra she gave them a smile .
"Hello aunty!" They both said in unison .

"Hello beta how are you ?" Mom asked .

"We are fine aunty." Divya said with a smile lingering on her face.

"Sorry aunty we are not able to attend the rituals." Myra said this time .

"No problem beta , I hope you will come to India and meet us soon." Mom said .

"Sure aunty , Ani get ready now and don't forget to send us the pictures." Divya gave a wide grin and a hint of naughtiness in her tone .

"Sure beta." Mom replied in place of me.

"Ok then enjoy ." I said and gave them a flying kiss .

"You too." They both said and Divya winked making my cheeks blaze with heat .

Then I hung up the call and turned towards my Mom who was setting my jewellery box and then came towards me .

She make me wore my jewellery and none of us exchanged any word .

"You look beautiful." She said and kept her hands on both my shoulders .
I met her eyes in the mirror and gave a tight lippid smile .

"We are getting late , you are all ready." She said and I stood up from the stool while she covered my face with the veil.

We both exited my room towards the garden area as the wedding function is to be held at our place . 'My superstition parents' I thought while on my way .

Bhai and my some cousin sisters joined me . I looked at my sides everyone staring at me , some having drinks in their hands and some were gossiping.

The hall was filled with chattering of people around . I have known them but I didn't recognise some .They are mostly the relatives from my mother's side . 
Some are the important business partners of my Dad and they came along with their sons and daughters.

Soon we entered into the Garden area which all decorated with floral touch and flowers were on the either side of the way we were walking .

The mandap was also decorated with flowers of all different colours combined giving a beautiful touch .

There stood my in laws with their smiles . There side of family and relatives were also present .

Soon we reached near the mandap , the groom was back facing me as pandit ji were reciting some words for the start of rituals .

I was made sit next to the groom and He looked up at me sensing my presence and there I lost it everything I have left with in his eyes . They were dark and his face was void of any emotions , no joy , no sadness nothing . 

                     ------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!

If anyone know about the ritual ls then kindly message me privately.

If you liked then vote and comment .

Follow me on instagram for book spoilers.
∆ Losstverse | link is in bio .

                          Till then
                         Bye Bye
                          🌷