8: Gunshots ?

Aarav Singhania
                                                                                ____________________

After I came to the dining hall ,my both sisters also arrived still giggling and an ear to ear smile on their faces. were they talking with some boy ? this thought made my eyes boil with anger and frustration as well . They both settled on their respective places and started looking at me with eager filled eyes and something else too.

"Bhai tomorrow we have to go for shopping." Shivani said to me with her eyes shining brightly.

"okay you can go." I said to which their faces turned red -with anger ? . Now what have I done that they are behaving like kids ?

"Bhai we are not asking ,we are telling that you are also coming with us and Bhabhi will also accompanying." Kriti said making all the other family members laugh.

"Yes beta you should go." Chachi said this time with her puppy eyes.

oh no , I think I have no other choice rather than completing their demands. Accepting the defeat I nodded and started eating my food silently. 

"Where is Karan Bhai?." Shivani asked out of nowhere. 

"HE had some important work to do." Chachi replied to which she nodded in response and started eating her food without any further questions.

I was still in the thoughts of going for shopping , everyone at the table were silently taking their food but my mind wasn't in peace because of Anika maybe . urgh!.

 After taking my dinner I went directly to my room and took my sleeping pills to remove the unnecessary thoughts in my mind. As the pill started kicking in , soon the darkness took me in embrace. 

                       ~  NEXT MORNING ~

I woke up early as usual and doing my gym session I took a hot shower and then descended downstairs .

I was on my way when my phone rang stopping me on my tracks . I pulled out my phone from my coat's pocket , the caller ID displaying Varun's name .

I Picked up the call as I started moving towards the hall.

VARUN : Helloooo , Bhai . Did you miss you ?

ME : do you miss your shit everyday ?

VARUN : Oh come on bro , I am fine and what about you .

ME : I am fine too.

I said in response to his question . shittty man huh !

VARUN : Actually , I got an important information  .

ME : What?.....

Before I could ask him about it , someone pushed me making my phone slip from my palm. I saw the person it was Kriti and Shivani was running behind her.

"STOP IT !!" I yelled at both of them and they stood still on their tracks like a statue.

"What are you both Doing ?" my mother came along with chachi .

"Nothing mumma , this beta of yours is shouting at us ." Shivani said showcasing her puppy eyes to mom making me roll my eyes.

"AARAV now stop it!" mom said making me roll my eyes as I settled on the dining table .

"You two come fast ." Chachi said cum ordered both the billies (cats).

We took breakfast with the elders and Karan isn't home yet. After taking the breakfast peacefully , I  got ready to go for the Billies shopping.