5: Meet

Before starting this chapter , I want to thank my readers who acknowledge my work and vote for it , to further encourage me to write down my imagination into a good story .
Thank you , I am happy to have you my readers !

Bohot hogyi main emotional . , Let's start the chapter noww!!
😭🥀👀

This is unedited chapter, galti ho gayi ho toh maaf kardena 🙂

🎀

Anika Mishra
__________________

"Come soon Ani......th....they arrived." My mother said barging in my room breathing heavily like she came running a marathon .

"Yes Mumma , tension kyu le rahe ho (why are you worrying?)." I said making a pout and showing her my puppy eyes .

"Okay beta , one more thing please behave nicely otherwise you know your father ." She said looking at me with her pleading eyes full of different emotions.

I knew it she will come for this request, my father is a strict person he wants everything nicely due to which my mother has to follow his orders .

Otherwise he would beat her to pulp and I don't want her to suffer because of me . That's the reason why she is always getting angry on me but she loves me a lot .

"Anika , come now don't think much." She said again pulling me out from my thoughts .
I gave her a slight smile and we both moved out from my room .

I am feeling a bit nervous, my heart is thumping against my chest like it will come out of it now.
Different thoughts are coming and going in my mind , how they will react after seeing me , are they good people , will I receive love and respect from the person with whom I am going to be tied forever .

My trail of thoughts was never ending but I was snapped back to the real world when I listened the scream of a girl and I looked in front of me a beautiful girl wearing a palazzo suit of lavender colour .

Her eyes and her curves are perfect. Her skin was pale and pink , she was keeping a hand on her mouth to stop the screams .

I don't know what happened but I saw the other people looking at her with disbelief, actually they are not looking but glaring at her behaviour.

"Umm..Hy" she said in a whisper coming towards me with a beautiful smile lingering on her pink lips.

"Hello dear." I said with the same excitement and smile . I want to know her more , she is so adorable like a kid.

"Beta , You can talk later okay , let's meet others." My mom said to her to which she agreed with a small nodd and a smile . She sat on the couch beside her mother.

I greeted everyone present there , Virendra uncle (dada ji) is sweet and Varnika my mother-in-law is   soo nice and good . I think they are the best and will give the love and care I need. They are open minded and sweet.

I looked here and there to find the man but there was no one only these three people were present . I swayed away the thought about him maybe he's busy . I am very excited to see him , my would be husband.

After greeting and talking to everyone I served them tea and snacks which they enjoyed a lot . Shivani isn't a talkative type girl , she was sitting next to me .