1

Vote before reading 🤧 because you are so so mean and you always forget to do it🤧

-------------------------------------------------------

"Ah! Fuck!"

Yoongi's voice echoed through the halls of his mansion, his frustration palpable as he vented his anger to anyone within earshot. The letter lay crumpled on the floor, a reminder of the injustice he felt.

As the leader of a powerful mafia, Yoongi was used to being in control, feared by many and respected by all. But this, this was different...

This was a blow to his pride, a stain on his reputation that he couldn't simply brush aside.

The exam, the fucking exam that determined his fate, stared back at him mockingly from the piece of paper.

How the fucking hell he got assigned as this merely piece of shit..?

The letter contained the words he didn't wish to see for ever.

The mighty mafia king, Min Yoongi got marked as a mere sub? Just because he wasn't able to attend his fucking exam? Just ridiculous!

The exam that the government conducts every year determines the people, their roles as either dominants (doms) or submissives (subs).

It's purpose is to categorize individuals based on their personality traits and tendencies towards dominance or submission. It serves as a means of organizing society and establishing power dynamics within relationships.

The government oversees the administration of the exam, ensuring fairness and consistency in the assessment process.

Participation in the exam is a must for all eligible individuals within a certain age range. Failure to attend or complete the exam results in automatic designation as a submissive.

The exam evaluates various psychological, behavioral, and emotional factors to determine an individual's suitability as either a dom or a sub. This may include personality assessments, situational scenarios, and behavioral observations.

Based on the exam results, individuals are assigned roles as either doms or subs. Doms are granted authority and control within relationships, while subs are expected to defer to the authority of their assigned doms.

Submissives have no say in the selection of their doms.

But it was fucking different for the Doms who have the freedom to choose their subs, either from the pool of assigned subs or by even purchasing additional subs through government-regulated channels.

Non-compliance with the exam or refusal to accept the assigned role may result in punishable measures.

Yoongi always hated it. The exams the government conducts every year. He fucking hates it. He doesn't need to take on an exam to prove that he is a dom.

There is no fucking way he is a sub.

There is no fucking hell he is going to accept it.

"Fuck! FUCK!!"

His frustration boiled over, his anger reaching new heights as he paced the room, his hands clenched into fists.

He cursed to himself at the idea of being labeled a sub, of being in control to someone else.

Anyone who knew Yoongi, the feared mafia king, knew that he was more than just a dom - he was a true king in every sense of the word.

His mere presence commanded respect, his authority unquestionable. He ruled his empire with an iron fist, crushing anyone who dared to oppose him, and instilling fear in the hearts of those who crossed his path.

But now, the mighty king found himself in a position he never imagined possible.

Marked as a sub by the government's rules, the title of mafia king felt like a cruel joke.

How could someone like him, who had built his empire on power and dominance, be reduced to the status of a sub? It was inconceivable, intolerable!

His mind buzzed with thoughts of how his rivals and enemies would react to the news. He could almost hear their mocking laughter echoing in his ears, see the smirks on their faces as they reveled in his downfall.

The very idea of being seen as weak, as inferior, was enough to make his blood boil with rage.

Ding!

His anger reached new heights when he received a message from the government, once again reiterating the contents of the letter he had received earlier. But what fueled his fury even more was the additional message that followed.

As he read through the message, it was about the details of his assigned dom, his eyes widened in disbelief and disgust. Yoongi knew nothing about this man, yet the man was now bound to him as his assigned dom.

Being marked as a sub was bad enough, but to be assigned to a dom he knew nothing about, it was like adding insult to injury.

How could fate be so cruel as to strip him of his power and autonomy, to force him into submission to someone he doesn't even know who?

His entire life had been defined by dominance and power. From a young age, he had asserted his authority and commanded respect from those around him.

Submission was a fucking foreign concept to him, something he had never even considered.

Raised in a world where strength and dominance were prized above all else, Yoongi had grown used to being the one to control.

But to suddenly find himself labeled as a sub was a bitter pill to swallow. It went against everything he had ever known and everything he had ever stood for.

The thought of being in control to another, of bowing down in submission, filled him with a sense of unease and disgust.

His mind refused to accept the role that had been put upon him. He was not used to yielding to anyone, let alone a stranger.

He read the details of his newly assigned dom, who he is going to get trapped to. The message included his dom's address, number, height, weight.. everything so fucking useless! But it didn't have the Dom's name nor his face, not like he cared.

But then he suddenly got a call from an unknown number.. not an unknown number anymore as it was the same number detailed in the message.

Yoongi cursed under his breath as he hesitated to attend the call. Not like he is afraid but because of the embarassment if it was any of his rivals whom he got assigned to. If so, then Yoongi would be living his life full of hell.

He calmed himself down as he breathed out and attended the call before the last ring came. He brought the phone to his ear as it was silent on the other side. But then a sweet voice appeared..

"Hello, is this Min Yoo-"

"Well, who the fuck are you!?"

"Oh, my. Bratty as hell, are we? Well, I will let it slide since it's the first day. For your mere information, I am the dom who chose you, Min Yoongi. My name is..

...Kim Seokjin."

Seokjin said on the other side of the call as a smile creeped on his face.

______________________________________

Hey, guys! What do you think about this book?

And don't worry. I won't abandon any of my other books! I will update them pretty soon!

Please do leave your thoughts on this one though! 💕

Is it interesting?