3. Should I Know You?/There's Another One?

Hero and Hiccup soared through the sky in a tense silence, both of them glaring at the sky ahead. Hero then glances at their boyfriend before going back to the sky. "You okay?" They ask.

Hiccup jumps at their words and lets out a sigh before screaming and punching the air.

"Guess not."

He then falls back onto Toothless. The dragon rumbles in confusion and Hero awkwardly smiles at him.

"If it makes you feel better, I was mainly worried about the possibility of you dying." Hero says, leaning on Koi. "I'm sorry I yelled at you."

"I'm sorry I basically forced you to come with me." Hiccup apologizes, turning to look at Hero. "That...was wrong of me."

"Yeah, it was. But again, I mainly came so you didn't die."

"You don't have to worry about me, I promise nothing will happen to me or our dragons." Hiccup says, patting Toothless on the back.

"Don't make false promises." Hero mutters, looking over at Hiccup with a sorrowful expression. "It'll just make it worse if something does happen."

Hiccup frowns back and sighs, looking at the sky above them.

"Hiccup..." Hero suddenly whispers, making their boyfriend look back at them in confusion, noticing the panicked look on their face.. He turns around to the other side and gasps as well.

There was a masked stranger flying next to them. They then disappear into the clouds, staring directly at them.

HIccup sits back up and nervously looks around. Next to him, Hero grips onto Koi's saddle as tightly as possible. "Okay...no sudden movements." Hiccup says.

Koi then shrieks, making Toothless pause in his spot as something suddenly bursts out of the cloud and in front of them. It was the masked stranger riding on a large dragon that started to circle around them. The person points their two-sided weapon at Hero and Hiccup and flies in front of them.

"Hold on, hold on." Hiccup says, noticing the dragon had two sets of wings.

"What the fuck..." Hero mutters before yelping when something suddenly grabs them by the shoulders and forces them off of Koi who immediately tries to chase after them but is stopped by the stranger's dragon.

"Hero!" Hiccup shouts before also being snatches up by another dragon, making Toothless plummet to the ground below. "Toothless!!!"

Koi growls at the dragon in front of her and is about to spew hot water when another dragon, swiftly knocks them out with a kick to the head.

"Let me go!! Let my boyfriend go, let my dragon go!!!" Hero shouts, struggling against the dragon. "At least bring Toothless with us! Don't just let him drown!"

"He can't fly on his own!" Hiccup adds.

The stranger just ignored them as they continue to towards a place made of nothing but ice. The ice itself was jagged and wild, making Hero confused.

"Are they going to execute us with the ice?" Hero wonders out loud. But thankfully Hiccup was too worried about their dragons for him to fully process their question.

The dragons fly inside the ice and drop the two in a dark room surrounded by nothing but dragons. The other dragons keep holding onto Koi who was still unconscious.

"We have to head back for my dragon!" Hiccup cries as Hero takes their retracted spear out, noticing the dragons getting closer to them. Hiccup pulls out his sword and activates it, lighting up the room a little bit. He makes slow and gentle movements with it, making the dragon's in front of him mesmerized by the action.