5. For The Dancing and the Dreaming/Hero in the Sea

"And we're still going to talk to Drago?" Hero questions, watching Hiccup adjust his sleeves.

"We have to. We can't just wait for him to attack the nest or attack Berk." Hiccup states. "But you don't have to if you don't want to. I don't want to force you into this."

"Eh, I'll be fine." Hero shrugs with a slight smirk and turns to watch a bunch of baby dragons gang up on Toothless and annoy him to death.

Koi perks up at her friend getting (playfully) attacked and stands up to help with them but is shocked by Toothless' sudden roar, making the baby dragons fly away and Koi's eyes widen.

Brightlight, who was just laying there, rumbles a laugh.

"Well, let's go then." Hiccup says.

Suddenly a hand covers Hiccup's mouth and pulls him backwards. Hero's about to move towards him but the same thing is done to them.

All three dragons turn towards the culprits and are met with Stoick and Saga gently shushing them. Brightlight was about to attack but Toothless quickly pushes the dragon's head down to the ground with his paw. Hiccup pushes his father's hand away and Saga gently lets go of Hero.

"Are you kidding me!?" Hiccup shouts, "How did you even get in here!?"

"Same way we're getting you out." Stoick states, pushing Hiccup's helmet into the owner's arms.

"What!?"

"All clear." Gobber calls through the entrance of the tunnel. Stoick then grabs Hiccup's arm and starts dragging him through the tunnel. Hero and the dragons follow from behind as Saga moves to walk next to Gobber.

"Okay, wait, we kinda have to explain something." Hero says.

"Explain it on the way." Stoick interrupts.

"No, seriously! We need to explain it now!"

"I'm done listening to the two of you."

"Please, dad! Unlike the other stuff we spring on you, this is a lot more serious." Hiccup begs.

"Then put it with everything else."

"But this is also one you would actually like! You just need to handle it...delicately! Very delicately!"

"Yep! So no weapons and stuff like that!" Hero adds. "So..." They trail off when they see Saga and Gobber standing in front of the entrance of a mother part of the fort.

Saga quietly turned around and walked away, shaking her head.

"Mom." Hero mutters, following her.

"You might want to take this one, Stoick." Gobber says, patting his friend as he walks past him.

"Oh boy." Stoick sighs, taking his sword out and walking towards the entrance.

"Uhhh, dad, can you put the sword away, please?" Hiccup asks, following behind him.

As Stoick walks through the entrance, he pauses, and stops breathing for a second because right in front of him was his presumed dead wife, Valka.

Hiccup and Gobber come out from opposite sides of the chief, awkwardly standing beside him. After a bit Hero and Saga come out as well.

"I know what you're gonna say, Stoick." Valka starts. "How could I have done this? Stayed away all these years, why didn't I come back to you? To our son? Well, what sign did I have that you could change, Stoick? That anyone on Berk could?"

Stoick starts to slowly walk towards Valka as she continues on with her rant. As that happened, some dragons, close to Valka, started surrounding the area, examining the situation.