4. Flying with Mother/Meet Drago

Freya leans on her dragon's back, staring at the sea, deep in thought. "Shouldn't Stoick have been back by now?" She questions aloud, notifying everybody else sitting on an iceberg with her.

"I don't like this." Astrid adds.

"I don't like it either." Ruffnut agrees. "Eret, Son of Eret was the man of my dreams! My everything!"

"But baby, I grew facial hair for you." Snotlout whines, touching his barely growing mustache.

"Me too..." Fishlegs mumbles.

"We need to find them." Freya states, ignoring the others. "They could've been captured by Drago or killed by some random dragon or randomly struck by lightning!!!"

"That last part is a bit much..." Astrid says as everybody looks at the oldest in concern. "Are you okay?"

"No, I'm worried! We need to try and find them."

"What? But Stoick said—" Fishlegs starts.

"It doesn't matter what he said if they've all been captured! Now come on! We're going after Eret's ship!" Freya orders, taking off with Sapphire.

The others groan and hop onto their dragons, following behind the woman.

"Wait, Eret's ship?" Astrid repeats. "Why?"

"He's going to tell us where to find Drago and then when he does, we'll throw him into the sea or something."

"You can give him to me!" Ruffnut excitedly shouts, making Freya turn to her. "I promise I'll take care of him."

"Or we can give him a worse punishment, I guess." Freya shrugs, turning back to Astrid who looked at Ruffnut in disgust. "You wanna start?"

"Yes!" Astrid replies, smiling at the woman as they get closer and closer to Eret's ship.

The poor man held a bag of ice to the side of his head, "we've got nowhere to go, nothing to sell and no heads to call our own!" He shouts, not noticing Stormfly fly towards him. "If we don't find dragons and fast—"

Stormfly snatched him off the boat, making him drop the ice bag.

"Careful what you wish for!" Astrid teases, swiftly dodging the needs flying towards them.

"What is this!?" Eret shouts.

"A kidnapping."

"Can he ride with me?" Ruffnut asks, pulling Eret's arm towards her. "Can he? Can he?"

"Ruff, not yet." Freya says, pushing Ruffnut's face away so she can look at Eret. "So, Mr. Son of Eret, we kidnapped you so you could take us to the Drago."

"And help dragon riders sneak into Drago's camp?" Eret questions. "Just kill me now."

"Sure." Freya shrugs, ignoring Eret's shocked look and looking up at Astrid who smirked down at her.

"Stormfly, drop it." Astrid orders, patting her dragon's side. Stormfly squawks and lets go of Eret, causing him to fall towards the ice and water below them. "Good girl!"

"Sapphire." Freya calls, gaining her Hobblegrunt's attention. "Fetch him!"

Sapphire looks down at Eret with a tilted head before diving down to the man.

"Okay! I'll take you to Drago!" He shouts, grunting as Sapphire catches him with her claws.

"You switched sides quickly." Freya comments, smiling down at her prisoner.

—————

Valka leads Hero and Hiccup outside of the nest, riding on top of Cloudjumper.

Hiccup looks back at the hundreds of dragons following them, in confusion before turning back to his mother questioning, "Hey, I thought we were going to eat?"