6. Battle of the Bewilderbeast/Hero and Hiccup Confront Drago

A second Bewilderbeast is what rose from the ocean, roaring loudly.

"Another one?" Hiccup questions.

Freya gasps, remembering Hero was still in the sea and shouts, "Hero! Eret, go towards the ocean!"

"Right!" Eret says with a grunt, turning Sapphire around.

"What!? What happened to Hero!?" Hiccup questions, quickly following from behind.

"That is a class ten!" Fishlegs warns as the others fly away from the Bewilderbeast. "Class ten!"

—————

Brightlight was knocked out, sinking deeper and deeper into the ocean.

Koi quickly dove down towards her and grabbed her by the back, using all of her strength to pull her out of the water. Once Koi got high enough that Hero's head was out of the water, they immediately tried calling for help. "Can someone help me!? Please!? StormStrikers are...extremely heavy!"

"Hero!" Freya calls, flying over them.

"Are you okay!?" Eret asks.

"Freya! Eret! Brightlight got knocked out! Help me lift her up!"

"Right!" Freya nods, standing up on her dragon. "Eret, switch places."

The two do that and Sapphire then dives down to Brightlight, grabbing her by the sides. With the strength of the two dragons, they're able to fully lift her out of the water.

Hiccup, who just arrived, looked at the group in concern. "Is she okay!?" He asks.

"There's blood so most likely not!" Hero responds as they and Freya drop Brightlight onto the ground. Once they do and Koi lands on the ground as well, Hero jumps off of her and towards Brightlight, fully examining her to see any injuries. "What's happening behind us!?" They then demand, hearing loud roars and booms coming from behind them.

"Drago brought another Bewilderbeast to fight the alpha." Hiccup answered, flying above them.

"Oh shit..." Hero mutters, quickly looking behind them to see that his words were true, "Shit, okay, um...Freya, you're the only one I know besides mom that has some type of knowledge of healing dragons and shit so can you possibly help Brightlight?"

"Well yes, but I can't do it in the middle of a battlefield!" Freya exclaims.

"You won't! We're going to take her inside the nest, okay? She'll be safer there than here!"

"Will you three be okay?" Hiccup questions as Freya nods.

"We're not going to be on the battlefield for a while, we'll be completely fine." Hero reassures, jumping back on Koi. "Okay, let's go, Freya! Eret!"

"Okay!"

Koi and Sapphire use their combined strength to pick Brightlight up and make their way to the nest.

—————

So much has happened since Hero entered and left the water. Another Bewilderbeast was revealed, Drago and Stoick started fighting along with the two Bewilderbeast also fighting, it was a mess!

As the two Bewilderbeast fight, Drago's is suddenly able to lift Valka's up and expose its chin. It then pushes Valka's up more and slams it onto the ground sideways. Before it could even recover, Drago's piercing its tusks into Valka's Bewilderbeast's body, killing it as it cries in pain.

"Oh no..." Saga mutters.

Right now she was still riding her dragon, Heartburn, who was in the middle of poisoning trappers but that's not as important as the fact that the old alpha is dead and a new one has arisen.