Last Episode

"I know I might actually cry today, our last episode, maybe the last season, and Rob's gonna gonna end it like this we have to renew for another season. Ill love to end this show right." Madelaine said talking on the phone.

As Vanessa walked into the living room, she noticed Madelaine cooking in the kitchen. Curious, she approached her who was engrossed in a phone call. Vanessa leaned over the table to sneak a peek at the delicious meal Madelaine was preparing. 

"I'll call you back, Vanessa is being nosy," Madelaine said with a laugh before hanging up. 

Vanessa playfully rolled her eyes and teased Madelaine. 

"I am not nosy," Vanessa said looking at the banana bread. 

"Mhm, you can have a piece, I made four pans," Madelaine said. 

"Mmm sounds good, but I rather have my morning kiss first," Vanessa said. 

Madelaine smiled and Vanessa kissed Madelaine. 

"Okay okay, let me try some of this bread," Vanessa said, turning around towards the bread. 

Vanessa picks a piece of bread and takes a bite. "This is soo good, wait let me get River he needs to try this," Vanessa said.

Vanessa rushed off to get River, excited for him to taste the bread, she picked River out of his bed, heading back towards the kitchen.

"Good morning Rivy I know you rather have milk, but how about giving this bread a try?" Vanessa said in a sweet and gentle voice, embracing some baby talk.

Vanessa passed River over to Madelaine, who carefully cradled the baby in her arms, allowing Vanessa to offer the piece of bread to him.

Madelaine tilted her head ever so slightly, observing the baby's response intently,

Vanessa kindly fed the baby by first chewing the bread slightly and then placing it in his mouth. The baby responded with a small smile as he enjoyed the mushed bread.

"I think he likes it," Vanessa remarked.

"He definitely likes it," Madelaine added with a grin.

"Okay, little guy, let's get you some milk," Vanessa said warmly as she gently took the baby from Madelaine.

Vanessa, in a friendly gesture, grabbed a bottle of milk from the fridge, the cool plastic chilling her palm as she passed it to Madelaine. Madelaine then carefully placed the bottle into the bottle warmer, preparing it for use.

[At work]

Caroline stood in the middle of the set, her voice echoing as she recited her lines with enthusiasm. 

"If your ready lets begin" Caroline said holding a glass container.

Vanessa and Madelaine looked at each other.

"Hear ye, hear ye, great above. Send two spirits deep in love. Take these vessels for the night and earthly realm to reunite," Caroline chanted, before pausing and admitting with a chuckle that she had forgotten her line.

Vanessa and Madelaine burst into laughter, causing a ripple of amusement to cascade through the entire set.

"Cut!" called out the clapper man.

"Switch the souls, let flesh remain, shake thy broom, that love of flame," Rob, the director, instructed with a playful twinkle in his eye.

"Great, thank you," Caroline said, still giggling at her momentary lapse.

"Okay, let's start from the top," Rob said, signaling to the clapper man to prepare for another take.

"Take, Action!" the clapper man announced.