4 | Crazy Shit

As time passed the band continued to make plans for a huge party. Richard was the one who most likely did noting. He was still feeling sad from what happened between him and the guy. The band always asked what wrong and we had to explain everything. The band was completely shocked because they also never thought Richard would like boys aswell. Everyone thought he was just straight. Luckily the band supported him and told him to take a break while the rest will discuss stuff for the party. Eventually we managed to book a huge hall, almost a castle  in Paris for the party. It wasn't really for a cheap price but it definitely was worth it the money. The band also sold 200 VIP tickets for fans who wanted to come. Obviously not every fan could get one, so it was a race to get just one ticket.

__
As time went on Richard slowly started to feel better. I was happy and relieved to see him make progress. One weird thing is that since Richard came out everything around me was gay. I always saw gay couples and everywhere I looked I saw gay flags. It was probably just because I was more focused on this subject. I didn't blame Richard for it though. Finally the day arrived that the band had to buy their expensive suits for the party. We went to an expensive store that sold suits and dresses. Every band member had their own mini fashion show which was kinda funny. I had already chosen a green-ish suit for the party. Now it was time for Richard. He showed up in a black suit with little red details on it. I was completely shocked because it fitted him so well. *"God that looks hot on him"* I suddenly thought. "What... wait no stop he's just a friend... I shouldn't be thinking this..." I thought again. Later Richard called out for help. I eventually was the one who had to help him with a suit. I entered the fitting room and saw Richard only in his underwear. For some reason I wanted to stare at him but I tried not too. I tried closing the buttons on the back of his suit. My hand were cold and I accidentally touched Richards bare back which suddenly made him moan. My face quickly turned red like a tomato because that was just weird. I didn't say anything but then Till laughed at us. "Hey what the heck are you both doing in here?!" Till asked. I sighed "Geez I touched his back with my cold hands that's all!" I yelled to Till. My face was still bright red from what happened and I felt embarrassed.