11 | Boyfriends

As I was chilling with Richard a lot of people seemed to have noticed us. We didn't really care about it so we kissed and held hands in public. A lot of guests started to spread the news. Suddenly  Till does on the stage of the DJ and he grabs a mic. "Hello everyone and welcome to our Rammstein party! We all wanna thank you for your help. We are very happy to become this famous in a short amount of time. We love you all! But now I wanna give a shoutout to our very first couple in the band. I heard Paul and Richard were dating. Yes! So everyone please give them an applause!" Till said. Everyone started to cheer and it made me embarrassed. Luckily Richard managed to calm me down. We both sit on the couch and drink booze until we are drunk. The party was a huge success and I now discovered a lot of new stuff. As time passed I found out that I was gay. I had no interest in women anymore whatsoever. Luckily I was still in a cute relationship with Richard. We really loved each other and we were happy that a lot of our fans supported us. Me and Richard eventually even married after 3 years of a successful relationship. I was so happy that I could marry a guy like him... Maybe life does give you what you want after all...