10 | Kiss me!

Richard leaned closer to me and we were both just snugged against eachother. There was silence, the only thing I heard was Richard playing his guitar. I didn't know what I should do next since i didn't want to mess things up. Suddenly Richard spoke. "Paul... even though things has been messed up the first few hours of our party... I'm glad we are like can be like this..."
Richard said softly. I smiled softly at Richard and looked into his sweet blue eyes. we stared at each other for a while and Richard stopped playing the guitar. Suddenly Richard leaned closer. I was not sure if I should accept or not but he was too pretty to decline. I also leaned closer until I felt his lips against mine. Richard warped his arms around my waist as he kissed me softly. It was truly a beautiful moment. I warped my arms around Richard as well as we kept kissing. I didn't want to stop. His kisses were so gentle and sweet... sadly after a few seconds it was already over. Richard grabbed my hands and smiled as he pulled away. "I love you Pauli" he said. My cheeks reddened. "I love you too Reesh..." I said softly. Even though I wasn't sure about my sexuality I was sure that I liked Richard. Richard chuckled and smiled. He then suddenly grabbed me and placed me on his lap. It was embarrassing but kinda sweet. I then leaned in to give him more kisses. I just loved him.

__

After we kissed a little more Richard hugged me tightly. "Paul...." He spoke softly barely above a whisper. "I love you...." Richard said. My cheeks reddened and I smiled. "I love you too Reesh.... A lot..." I told him. Richard returned the smile before he kissed my forehead. "Do you wanna be... my boyfriend...?" Richard suddenly asked. Even though I was still questioning my sexuality I really loved Richard and didn't hesitate about it anymore. "Aw... of course Reesh!" I said before hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and he chuckled. "Oh god I'm so happy now....!!" Richard said happily. "Me too! Maybe we should celebrate with a drink?" I asked. "Of course Pauli, whatever you want!" Richard said. He stood up but suddenly I felt his arms underneath me. He picked me up in his arms like a real gentleman. My face obviously was red now. We walked towards the main hall where everyone was celebrating. Richard was still holding me like we had just married. A lot of people stared at us because no one expected us to walk around like that. Eventually we grab a drink and sit down in one of the couches. I rested my head on his shoulder and we both just enjoyed each others company.