7 | Preparation time baby!!

Me and Richard promised that we will both be single for this party. It would be fun to just be there without a lover. I honesty didn't mind being single for the party because I was questioning myself a lot these days. It was better to avoid more trouble.

Today was the day! The day of the party. We have been waiting for months and today was finally THE day. We woke up early and went to the place where the party was held. We had our expensive suits and some hair stylists. I barely have hair and yet it took about a hour to make it pretty. Some people were preparing the snacks and other stuff. Once I was fully prepared for the party I left the changing room and I saw Richard... I instantly froze when I saw how pretty he looked... his hair was done so well and his suit was just perfect around his body. It was like i was staring at God or something. "Paul... he's your friend noting more!" I thought to myself. Sadly my cheeks reddened and I couldn't help it. I tried walking away but Richard grabbed my shoulder. "Hey Pauli, you look great!" Richard said to me. I was flattered. "Oh uhm... thanks you too.. haha" I  tried to be as normal as possible even though it was hard to not blush. I then walked to the toilets of the building. I looked into the mirror and sighed. "Why do I feel like this..." I whispered to myself.

Later we had to organize everything right for the party. Food, drinks, the DJ, ... I couldn't get my eyes of Richard but I also caught him stare at me sometimes which was weird. I decided to not bother too much because I didn't want the night to get ruined. I've been waiting so long for this fun night and I don't want my thoughts to ruin it. As we settled everything for the night I sat down in one of the couches and looked around the hall. within 10 minutes the guests are allowed to come in and I'm so exited. around 1000 people will be here just to celebrate the band's success. I was so happy just thinking about it.