sixteen.

the next day, jamie was still avoiding chris. she tried to make things better with matt, but things were still awkward. during government and economics, she moved back into the seat next to him, but the two barely talked anymore. matt was mostly on his phone. jamie tried not to let it bother her, but she felt a little bit hurt that matt was barely talking to her. granted, she did ignore him for a month and a half, but she assumed that they would be fine after their conversation yesterday. 

"you okay?" she finally whispered to him. matt looked up from his phone and gave her a small smile.

"i'm fine." he said. "why? what's up?"

"nothing." jamie shook her head. "you're just quiet today."

"i'm always quiet."

"you know what i meant." jamie rolled her eyes. "you're quieter than usual."

"just a lot going on." matt said. "i'll tell you later."

"okay." jamie ended the conversation there and started paying attention to the teacher again. she took out her own phone and started to scroll through instagram, liking the occasional posts. her heart stopped when she saw one that was posted by none other than chris himself.

INSTAGRAM

liked by notasaint, mayaastember, and others!yungmoneygamer and i wanna tell u everything

yungmoneygamer and i wanna tell u everything...

VIEW COMMENTS. 

crazy4sparklingice ok.

crazy4sparklingice what's with the cryptic caption christopher
yungmoneygamer see

isaiahsphotodump school bathroom go crazy
yungmoneygamer u already know

carolbellsring oh..?
yungmoneygamer oh...!