13 | you had turned my bed into a secret oasis

It's about 2 hours later. We all had dinner, gave Ellie a bath, even though me and Travis ended up more than her, I think. Then cuddled up on the couch while watching Frozen.

"I'll go put her to bed. I'll be right back." I gently take her into my arms, trying to not wake her up, take her upstairs into her room and put her to bed. "Sweet dreams, baby." I kiss her forehead before leaving the room and heading back downstairs.

I settle beside Trav again and he takes me into his arms, kissing my temple.

"Thank you for letting me come with you." He says. I can feel his warm breath on my scalp.

"Thank you for coming." I look up and our eyes meet. "Ellie's been having a blast with you." And I've been too, I wanna add but I don't. I don't want to freak him out. But now that I think about it, I probably should because that way, he'll run away now and not later and that will make it hurt less.

"She's adorable. And so funny." I smile before settling back into his arms and turning my head back to the TV. Which is still quietly playing Frozen.

Silence comes upon us, we're just cuddled up on the couch under a soft blanket watching a kids movie. I really wanna kiss him again. To taste his lips, feel his hands on my waist, feel safe. Until Travis breaks the silence.

"Tay?" He whispers and I look up again, staring into his green orbs. "I'm sorry if I was inappropriate before. I... you're so beautiful. I can't help myself."

He's been teasing me, testing my patience all day long and I didn't want to give in in front of my daughter but there's nothing holding me back now.

I enjoy the warmth of the forest green eyes a bit longer before I close mine and lean in. When our lips meet, it's sparks flying all over again. I think I'm never gonna get tired of kissing this man.

The kiss gets hotter rather quickly and soon after, I'm climbing into Trav's lap, straddling him. His palms land at the small of my back, holding me in place like he's scared of my running away. When I feel his tongue on my lower lip, I open my mouth, allowing him access in. He's so gentle and loving but firm and dominant at the same time and I love it.

It gets more and more heated by every second. My hands are holding myself in place by his shoulders, his mouth going from the corner of my lip to my cheek, my jaw, my neck, gently and teasingly slowly placing one little kiss after another until he ends up on the sweet spot, the skin right under my ear. I tilted my head before, allowing him better access but now, I throw my head back, a quiet moan escaping my lips.

A/N: sorry to interrupt. just wanna say that it's gonna escalate more and more from here, so if you don't wanna read the spicy stuff, you can skip, i'll put another A/N there

His hands are firmly holding me in place by my hips, but when I get up a little, crushing my hips against his, it's game over.

"Travis." My hands are quickly traveling across his still clothed chest, stopping by the hem of his shirt.

"Tay, wait." He exclaims, completely out of breath too. "I don't want our first time to be here. I think you deserve more than that."

"My bedroom." I get up, taking his hand in mine and tugging at it, signaling him to get up too. He soon gets what's on my mind, getting up and we both make our way upstairs.

I try to be as quiet in the hallway, on our way to the master bedroom, knowing Ellie's room is right next to mine. But once we shut the door and he pins me to it, strong, muscular arms going on my hips. His lips make a way back to my neck, nibbling at it before he raises me to his arms, my legs automatically going around his waist.