|37| Meri Jaan

^There couldn't have been a more fitting song for this chapter than this one^

Are you all getting the update notifications?

TARGET: 160 VOTES🌟

Can you help your author reach 400 followers?🥹

16+

(Don't read ahead if you know me irl, by any chance.😶‍🌫️ okay bye.)

***

Just the feel of the exquisite softness of his lips pressed against mine was enough to make me search for something to hold onto

Just the feel of the exquisite softness of his lips pressed against mine was enough to make me search for something to hold onto. Something. Anything.

My hands hesitantly pursued the path to his chest, clutching the damp transparent shirt in my fists. Merely a desperate attempt to stabilize my quivering body.

His lips were so close, yet felt so far, barely brushing against mine. It was as if he was testing my restraint with that feather-like tickling touch. His fingers gradually trailed from my neck and then cradled my face, with his thumb gently stroking my jaw and his fingers tempting me to push myself nearer to him.

The first caress of his lips was a delicious exploration, a crusade of uncertainty and anticipation. Soft, like the petals of jasmine unfolding in the dusk, his kiss unveiled the tenderness that melted my heart and soul.

His finger then traced the indent of my backbone before settling on the arch of my hip, fondling and teasing the abundance of curves there. Driving me to the brink of madness.

A languid moan of approval eased from my throat when finally, finally, a movement ensued.

Time seemed to stretch and contract, creating a suspended reality where only our shared impulses held the sway. His lips molded to mine, a perfect fit as if they were meant to unite at this precise moment. The world around blurred, leaving only the sensual sensation of his lips on mine. I could taste the storm in his kiss, a tempest that mirrored the chaos of our desires. Raindrops slid down my neck, leaving trails of sensation that heightened the splendor of the moment, each drop symbolizing a shared heartbeat.

The apprehension in my movement must have been apparent as he set the pace to be maddeningly slow yet deliberate.

So gently teasing yet patient.

I needed him to go faster. 

A cloud of yearning formed amidst us, spinning a cocoon of intense desire and insane passion.

The rain-soaked clothes clung to us, but the vulnerability of our exposure only fueled the fire between us. His mouth grazed over mine, again and again, each caress lasting a little longer than the previous.

He robbed me of his sweet, addictive mouth just for a second when I felt the hint of his hazy dimpled smile against my tingling lips.

I mewled at the loss of contact as he stroked my cheek softly with the pad of his thumb, making me feel as if I was the most precious thing he had ever held in his arms.