|45| On Her Knees

TARGET: 180 VOTES🌟 and 100k+ reads overall📖

Mature content ahead (Whole chapter. So skip you aren't comfortable)

"Remove your shirt," A raspy voice followed through those pink lips, as Ria looked at me with a mix of apprehension and bravery

"Remove your shirt," A raspy voice followed through those pink lips, as Ria looked at me with a mix of apprehension and bravery. The pulse lining her neck, throbbed against the delicate white skin, while she tried to maintain the mask of toughness in her moves. Her hands slid across the expanse of my thighs in bold caress, but I could see right through what was going on in her mind. She was nervous.

She had the most expressive face of all that clearly told me what was running through that beautiful mind of hers everytime. Anxiously biting the corner of her lip, she refused to break our eye contact. When I gazed at her for a few more seconds, without doing anything, her breathing was labored when she said, "I guess you are too much of a chicken to fulfill the dares."

There was a waver of uncertainty and insecurity in her tone, as her eyes drooped lower, her hands withdrawing.

I instantly grabbed the hem of my shirt and slid it over my head. A faint hint of that adorable smile covered her lips at my compliance as her blinking eyes met mine again.

Her eyes. Those eyes would be the cause of my undoing someday, I was sure of it. Just one of the thousand other things I loved about her. A dark brown abyss, with flecks of golden hues that turned into dense captivating amber every time she was turned on.

"Now, What's the next dare, Jaan?" I asked teasingly, whispering and purposely lowering a note in my voice because I knew the kind of things it did to her.

A slight, visible shiver fluttered through her, as her toes curled and her body tightened.

"Pants off."

I immediately shuffled to get them off and then settled to lay on my side comfortably on the bed with the support of my forearm, observing her reaction.

She inhaled an audible sharp breath as her eyes lingered on my chest and then traveled downwards.

Her probing explorative gaze snapped to mine in surprise when I asked again, "What now?"

"I-" She took in a deep breath, closing her eyes for a brief second as if gathering all her confidence. She then continued, matching my stare, "I wanted to try something."

Before I could reply, she added hurriedly, "That is, you know, if you want. I don't want to make you uncomfortable with any of this."

I suppressed a smile at her cute concerns. As if anything she ever did would make me uncomfortable. Her presence was just enough to soothe every comfortless situation.

I clasped onto her wrist, gently pulling her towards me. Inhibition was apparent in her expressions as she mirrored my position, settling her head on the pillow beside mine. But instead of glancing at me, she pressed her lips together, staring up at the ceiling, her fingers twiddling together on her stomach. I could practically hear the restless thoughts racing through her mind.