Back To Reality - Stolen Moments III

How fast time flies when you're having fun...

Our days of leisure together came to an end. We were going to the airport to meet Chris and fly back home. Reality and our crazy schedules awaited us. I was stealing glances at you during our taxi ride there. We had a pretty heated session this morning. We abandoned all our last minute plans and stayed in bed, making love and then showered together and got ready to leave. 

I couldn't get enough of you - as always - and suddenly you were the one getting so emotional, it caught me off guard. Usually, I am the one who breaks  down and tears up.

"Hey guys!" Chris was overexcited to see us. "Did you have fun?" "Did YOU have fun?" I asked seeing him like I hadn't in quitte a while. He was rested, his eyes sparkled and he couldn't stop smiling. "Oh, yeah..." He got shy. "Yeah, I did." We all smiled somewhat awkwardly at each other. Many things would be left unsaid.

Our flight back home and arrival went smoothly. No reporters, no fans... We managed to go about it pretty much unnoticed. Minho was waiting for us to drive us to our dorms. Chris was back on his spy-mode, making sure everything was going well, in stealth. But, I was feeling anxious again. How would I ever go back to not having you all to myself, all the time?

Jinnie, do you know how much I love you? Do you, really? How much I want you? It drives me crazy. How can I not get enough of you?

It didn't take long before Minho caught us kissing in your room. "You kids should try to behave now." He fake-scolded us, smirking. I think it was the shock on our maknae's face that made me laugh the hardest. "So, this is what was going on behind my back!" He said dramatically and ran to find comfort in Minho's arms. Seungmin, on the other hand, was his usual unapologetic self. "Please, get a room." He groaned frustrated after walkng in on us for the third time. "Or, just close the damn door..." I smiled at him and went to hug him instead, but he gently avoided my arms. "Just don't break his heart." He whispered in a hushed tone, just for me to hear, while looking at me dead serious. I blinked confused. "Seung, why would you say such a thing?" He just patted me on the shoulder and walked away, without saying anything elese.

Why would I ever break your heart, Jinnie?

And so, we were back to our routine. I tried to sleep in your room more often than before, but the truth is, we were too busy and too tired to have as much alone time as I would like. Plus, we had to be careful and sneak around...

*****************************************

The dimly lit, opulent washroom was filled with muffled sexual sounds.

Felix's POV

Maybe it was the tension from our presence there. Maybe it was the adrenaline from our performance and the euphoria of our win. Maybe it was the combination of all these. I grabbed Hyunjin's hand and lured him in the darkest corner I could find, opening the door to a bathroom, in the luxury suite we were currently attending an after-party. It was spacious and very opulently furnished. I closed the door behind us locking it and looked at my man suggestively. "Yongbok..." He whispered warningly. "Come here." I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him down to my height for a kiss. Always desperate for a kiss. And another. And another... And of course I got more.

Hyunjin had his hand inside my pants, his slender fingers wrapped around my member, slowly stroking me. My shirt was somewhere on the floor. His vest was open, revealing his extremely toned upper body. I was leaning against his chest, head thrown back and mouth agape, breathing heavily, mere millimeters from his mouth. His lips just grazed mine, tongues lightly touching at the tip. His hand movements became gradually more aggressive, making me moan. His thumb invaded the slit with force, continuously rubbing the tip to the point of driving me insane.

"Hyunjin-ah..." I breathed dazed. "I'm close..." I shuddered, spilling myself all over between our naked torsos - because he kept holding me close to him supporting me as I fell apart. I searched for his mouth as soon as I could find myself again. We kissed fervently, teeth clashing and tongues fighting for dominance. "I want you..." I whispered. His long fingers were teasing me already, invading me slowly. He pumped them in and out making me whimper all over again. He could really do wonders with just his hands. "I want you inside me." I whined looking at his eyes. They darkened almost immediately. "Turn around, baby." He whispered seductively in my ear, his hot breath fanning the side of my face. I did as he asked, lowering my pants down, out of the way. I leaned over the marble counter looking at myself in the mirror.

That was hot as fuck! 

I caught sight of him behind me, putting on a condom.

Where did he get that? Did he have it with him the whole time? Granted, his outfit had a lot of pockets but... Is that how he was getting on with all those girls at the concerts?

I pushed that last thought away. I did not want to ruin the mood.

"Ready, baby?" His voice came out raspy. He was barely holding on, I could tell. I nodded, gripping the counter, as he slowly slid into me. I took a deep breath. "Go on." He started thrusting against me with controlled force. I tighten my grip. His focused face with half closed eyes made me groan.

God, I want him so much! 

I felt myself getting hard again. My dick demanded attention again. Leaning on one arm for support, I used my free hand to pump my throbbing member while I watched myself getting fucked, pretty dazed by the sensual sight. I stumbled, losing my balance and he gripped my hip tighter. His other hand was around my neck, lightly choking me. I closed my eyes and I saw stars from the overstimulation I felt all over. I opened my eyes for just a second and saw Hyunjin behind me, brows furrowed, drenched in sweat – as expected. I made a mental note to lick all that sweat off him, sometime.

Or maybe now. There is no better time than the present!

"Babe..." He was breathing heavily, close to lose it, as well. "I... " He didn't get to finish his sentence, but gave a few more hard thrusts and came, panting. He bent over me wrapping his arms around my waist, waiting for me to cum. I basked in the warmth of his bare skin on my back, as we caught our breath. Placing a light kiss on my nape, he stood up zipping up his pants and helped me get dressed, but my legs gave in as I pulled  my pants on. He chuckled and lifted me to sit on the counter. I watched him with doe eyes. 

"Come here." "What?" I pulled him by the shoulders and kissed him again. He put his hands on my hips, smiling. I kissed his eyes and forehead, licking the sweat drops off his skin. "Yongbok..." He muttered warningly. "Shhh." I continued to lap the sweat of his face and then his neck. He sighed. I licked his chest and his nipples, although I know he is not sensitive there, but I couldn't help myself. I swirled my tongue around them, searching for his eyes. He was watching me, holding his breath. I stood on my wobbly legs and bent down a little to lap the sweat drops off his abs, and shoved my tongue in his navel. He groaned grabbing my shoulders to stop me. "Yongbok... if you don't stop right now, we are not going to go back to the party any time soon." He warned. I looked at him with a mischievous grin on my face while my hands where already on his zipper. "Fine by me." He bit his lip. 

A knock on the door brought us out of our little bubble. "Guys?" It was Chris. "The staff members are starting to wonder where you are." I looked at the door, frustrated. "Yes, we are coming, Chris."

I shot Hyunjin a warning look. "We are not done. You're coming to my room tonight." He looked at me, feigning shock. "Yongbok! You're insatiable!"