Chapter 25: Present Day

"Strip."

I gaped at Joshua in disbelief.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. When I come back, you'd better be naked or your punishment is just going to get worse."

His hand smacked my ass as he walked by, and I gasped, not in pain but in arousal. My chin raised in defiance even as I felt my desire building. "I won't allow you to harm me."

He winked down at me. "I promise you only the pleasurable kind of pain."

He strode out of his room, leaving me standing in the middle of it, almost too flustered to follow his orders.

Noah and Mark took a seat on the sofa, both looking very relaxed. They watched me, waiting.

"You're just going to watch as he does this?" I waved my hands outwards, still at a loss as to what Joshua had planned for me. Whatever it was, it would happen here, in the gaming area upstairs.

"I'll be participating. He'll watch." Noah nodded towards Mark.

Mark's dark eyes swept over me slowly. I shivered.

"So you guys have done this before?"

"No." All three of them answered at the same time.

Joshua had returned. A length of rope was gripped in his hand. My eyebrows shot up.

"Unless you want me to cut that dress from your body, you'd better strip like I ordered."

Joshua was still clothed in his jeans but had removed his socks, shoes, and his shirt. Christ almighty. The top button of his jeans was undone, and I could see the head of his erection past the waistline.

My body suddenly ached and hummed in all the best places. I turned to face Joshua fully, my back towards the other two as my fingers gripped the hem of my dress and slowly started pulling it up my body. Noah cursed when it was off and tossed forgotten on the floor. Gaining confidence and enjoying their reactions, I made a show of shimmying my tights down my thighs, bending at the waist to pull one foot out and then the other.

Noah was suddenly behind me, his hands palming my ass. "I can't wait to see this ass red from the spanking you're about to get."

Oh fuck. I pushed back into his hands as I righted myself.

Joshua was watching us, his pupils blown with his excitement and arousal. I held his gaze as I unclasped my bra and let Noah pull it from my shoulders.

My nipples pebbled as the cool air hit my sensitive skin. My breasts were still sore from all of Noah's nibbling and biting yesterday. Would I get more of that or something else? I was wet from only the thought of Joshua doing something more and decided to hell with it. I was going to take my punishment like a big girl.

I stepped out of my panties and smiled at him.

He slowed as he neared me, gazing at my naked body, and I felt the flush of my cheeks, still a little embarrassed to be so vulnerable in front of him.

"I'll never get over how beautiful you are." Joshua reached for me, gently clasping my hand and bringing it to his lips for a sweet kiss. "Do you trust I won't hurt you?"

"Yes." Hopefully, he could hear me over my thundering heartbeat.

There was no response as our gazes locked, and when I felt the softness of something encircling my wrist – not his hand – I glanced down and gasped.

"You're tying me up?" My tone wasn't shocked – it was filled with excitement. I had never been tied up but always wanted to try it.

Noah grinned at my reaction as he came around to stand in front of me. Joshua continued to wrap my wrist and then the other with the soft, silky gray rope. If my distracted mind could recall, it was the ropes from the drapes in my room. He tightened the fastenings with a tug and finished with an artful yet unyielding knot. He tugged on it to test the strength, and seeming satisfied, he led me over to the bar.