Chapter 47

Goddamn this stupid blindfold.

Joshua had swiftly moved away after his whispered taunt, and now I couldn't tell where any of them were. My muscles were tense, waiting for another strike of the flogger or pull on the nipple clamps. Neither came as I knelt, frantically trying to calm my breathing so I could hear something - anything - that would clue me into what they planned next.

Someone's finger stroked between my legs, gathering my wetness and then pressing hard on my clit, rubbing in quick circles. My head fell back as my hips moved with the fingers, a cry exploding from me at the sudden build of a climax.

He stopped. "Not yet, beautiful. Suck."

I was expecting Noah's cock to be what parted my lips. It was the handle of the whip that my mouth closed around. "Clean it. Show me what you want to do to my cock."

Licking and sucking until he deemed my work satisfactory, the taste of myself tangy on my tongue, I thought back to how it felt to have him in my mouth that very first time, under our tree in my backyard. I had been a little timid and unsure, even with Mark's previous coaching but Noah had loved it. Thinking of him on that bench with me between his knees had me sucking that whip handle like I'd die without it.

He pulled it away, running his thumb along my bottom lip, dipping it inside, and I flicked my tongue over it. That thumb traveled down my throat, between my breasts, and over my navel, coming to a stop on clit. Noah stilled.

"Noah," I pleaded. "Please."

"Please, what?" Joshua snapped from somewhere beside us.

"Please, I need to come. Make me come."

"Just wait, Reggie. Soon, you'll be begging me to stop making you come."

Another set of fingers began toying with my clit, this time slow and torturous. "This pussy is just begging to be fucked. Did my men turn you on, baby? Are you this wet because of them?"

"No!" I yelled, Mark's thick fingers pushing inside me and curling, teasing at my most sensitive spot, driving me right back to the brink of orgasm. He withdrew them.

"Don't lie. Your greedy cunt was squeezing my fingers so tight. You loved my men seeing you, toying with you."

The whip cracked across my breasts. "Answer him."

"Yes, they turned me on. But I'm only wet for your cock."

Mark rewarded me by rubbing at my throbbing bundle of nerves with his soaked fingers, once again stopping right before my orgasm overtook me. "Not yet, baby."

My frustrated groan answered him.

"Come here, baby girl. Sit on the edge of the bed for me."

Joshua helped me unfold and sit as he instructed. He knelt in front of me, his wide shoulders wedged between my legs, his warm breath tickling my sex. "I need you to choose a safe word."

"Safe word?"

"Things are about to get very intense. Choose a word to let us know when we push you too far."

Jesus. What were they getting ready to do to me? It was hard to think when he was between my legs like that. Fingers were dangerously close to touching my center. All I had to do was shift my hips and -

Someone whipped my breasts. I yelped.

"Your word, beautiful. Give it to us."

Noah wielding that flogger was something I needed to set my eyes on. How was I supposed to think of any word now? My brain was fixated on how sexy he had to look holding the whip, probably getting ready to strike me again. I pushed my breasts out, daring him to do it. I wanted him to, so desperately.