I know

"Faster Sammy!" I yell.

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" He says in response as his pace quickens.

I am out of breath but I keep going.

I run the curve of the track as Sammy try's to catch up behind me(what did you think was going on?😂).

"I'm tired can we take a water break? We've ran 3 miles already." He says whining. "There's a much more enjoyable way to exercise." He says as he catches up and grabs my waist.

I slow down and come to a stop.

"Shut up," I say and laugh.

"It's true, and you know you'd love it way way way more than this." He says and smiles as he looks back and forth from my eyes to my lips.

"You want it more though, desperate hoe." I say as I escape his grip and run as fast as I can to the exit of the track.

I pull out my car keys from inside my sports bra (I had no where else to put them) and unlocked the car as I ran closer.

I opened the door and quickly locked it as I see Sammy running to the opposite side and try's to open the door.

He pulls on the handle only to find it locked.

He smiles and I teasingly smile back.

I put the keys in the car and turn it on.

The engine comes to life and I look back at Sammy.

"Please let me in baby," He begs and makes a pouty face.

I act like I didn't hear him and I reach my hand for the radio and turn it up as loud as I can before my eyes hurt.

All I see his is lips moving but no sounds coming from his mouth.

I see him saying something but I couldn't make it out and he starts to walk away. He starts to jog along the sidewalk towards my house.

I pull out of the parking space and drive up next to him and put the window down.

"Here want some music while you run?" I yell over the blasting bass.

He ignores me, keeps running, so I drive along side him and he slightly smiles but tried to hide it from me.

I stop the car and lean into the back to grab my skateboard off the seat that I left there a few days ago.

I grabbed it and threw it out the window(it was a cheap one and I didn't care much about it).

He stopped running and looked back at it on the ground.

He at first was thinking about refusing it just to piss me off.

"Your welcome," I say and he picks it up and gets on.

He jumps onto the road as I continue driving. I pick up the pace and I see him grab onto the back of my car.

He doesn't think I see him but I do and speed up knowing he can handle it.

After a few minutes we get to my
house and I step out of the car and I see Sammy come up behind me.

He jumps off the skateboard and hops on my back.

I may be much shorter and have like half the strength but I manage to stay standing with him on my back.

I stood still knowing he wants me to go somewhere with him on me.

"Giddy up!" He yells and smacks my butt.

"No," I say and keep a straight face.

"I'm sorry baby," He says and kisses my cheek. He gets off my back and comes in front of me only to put his hands on my cheeks and pull my face in for a long passionate kiss.