Out With the New, In With the Old

My stomach twisted and turned as I knew what was going to come.

I never should have done it.

I shouldn't have gotten drunk that night.

Goddamn.

Maybe I don't have to tell him?

Who am I kidding?

I could never lie to him.

Part of me wants to just land, tell him the truth, and then just fly back out the LA.

After my youtube channel, started two weeks ago, everything started blowing up.

It was a coincidence because I was asked t be signed onto that tour also.

It sounds like so much fun, but Nash and Sam are going to be there.

Who knows how that will go...

I'm considering doing it, but then what about college?

Maybe they have online things I can do...?

Probably not what I want though...

A ring from my phone knocked me out of my thoughts.

From Dad:

Hi honey! I just wanted to say hello and I'm sorry we haven't spoken much lately! It's been crazy out here! How are things? I hope everything is okay and you are following your dreams! You always went with your heart when you were younger!!

That's what made me realize, I don't have forever.

I can't keep sticking around with certain people or doing certain things, if I could be doing things or with people I love more.

The decision I am going to make will change my life, a lot, but now I realize, it's what's best for me, and I'll be happier that way.

The flight attendants came around and helped everyone with their bags and I started getting off the plane.

I walked towards baggage claim and luckily found my bag immediately.

I walked towards the exit and saw Nash excitedly waiting.

I walked over, trying to stay strong.

He hugged me tight and kissed me.

I didn't stop him because I knew it was going to be the last time.

I let it linger but I pulled away.

"Nash, I need to tell you something," I started and he noticed my expression.

"Babe what is it?" He asked and looked down at me.

"I cheated on you," I said and looked down.

I tried to keep myself together.

"What?" He asked in shock.

"You wouldn't," He said in disbelief.

"Well, I did, and I'm sorry. But I'm going back to LA and maybe I'll see you on tour, but otherwise, I'm so happy we were friends and more than friends and I'm sorry this happened so quickly," I said.

He sighed, "Me too."

He looked down.

"Can we at least keep this cool?' He asked before I left.

"Huh?"

"You and me both know, we are going to run into each other a lot especially once the tour starts and I don't want to be those awkward ex's, can we just go back to how we were?" He asked.