Bleeding Love

"Mr and Mrs Wilkinson?" She asked.

Sam nodded and he squeezed my hip closer to him at the sound of his name with mine.

"Follow me," She nodded and walked us through a beautiful dining hall and outside onto a patio.

It was a really high end restaurant and I insisted that we go to chipotle but he refused... I'm kind of glad he did though, this place is amazing.

He was wearing a suit which looked mighty fine might I add and I wore a black skin tight dress that stopped about my knees and I wore black pumps.

I sat down, as did he and he smiled at me.

"What are you smirking about?" I giggled.

"Nothing," He answered innocently and grabbed a menu.

We ordered our drinks and I looked around.

Besides us, there was no one out here and the view was beautiful.

It was right on the water and the sun was going down.

The patio had lights all over and it was really cute.

"You look beautiful," He said and I brought my attention back to him.

"Thank you," I blushed.

"Can you believe all that's happened?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like if I never went to your diner or if you never worked there or if I never turned around at the football game or anything, we wouldn't have been here right now," He said.

"Damn this is getting deep, but yea I see what your saying," I said as I thought back to all the memories we have together.

Our thoughts and conversation were both interrupted when the waitress came up with our drinks.

"I'll be back in a minute to take your orders," She smiled and she left.

I took a few sips of my drink and I started to feel a pain in my stomach.

"Do you know what you want to get babe?" Sam asked.

"I'm not really that hungry actually," I said as I put pressure on my stomach and the pain became worse.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.

"My stomach hurts a lot," I said.

"Like a pain or you don't feel good?" He asked.

"Both," I said and paused, "I'll just get a salad or something light, I don't know what's wrong," I said.

"Are you sure you don't want me to take you to the doctors or anything?" He asked.

"I'll be fine, it's probably nothing," I said.

"Okay well tell me if you want to leave the restaurant or something," He said.

"Stop worrying about me," I said, "I'm just going to go to the bathroom really quick."

"Okay, be safe," He said.

He's get so nervous.

-

Sam's POV

She's been gone for like 10 minutes, she never takes this long.

Should I be that annoying boyfriend can text her?

No, she probably just got a phone call or something.

But she wasn't feeling well.

Fuck it.

I got up and walked inside.