Unexpected

I got dressed and did my makeup and such as I waited for the sound of the hotel door opening and closing.

Once I heard it, I got out of the bathroom and saw Ethan and Aaron.

I was hoping it was Aaron leaving but at least we aren't alone now.

"I'm going to Sam's room," I said.

"Okay," Ethan said and Aaron stayed silent and I walked towards the door and stepped out but when I didn't hear the door close behind me, I turned around to see Aaron.

He pinned me against the wall.

"Don't you want someone like me? I can be better for you than Sam. He just wants to get into those tight pants of yours," He says as he looks me down and then back up until he reaches my eyes.

"Get off me!" I said, "I love him and nothing will change that! Leave me alone!"

"I would be quiet if I were you," He whispered.

"No!" I said louder and looked angry.

He put his hands on the side of my head as if to keep me still.

I immediately knew he was going to kiss me.

I grab his wrists and try to loosen his grip and I turn my head away from him and close my eyes out of fear.

But in a second his grip left my head and I opened my eyes to see him on the floor.

I looked over to see Ethan.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I wiped away the few tears that managed to escape a minute ago.

"Yea," I said and looked down to see him rubbing his wrist, "Are you? You did knock him out after all."

"Yea, yea I'm fine," He said.

I gave him a hug.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"That's what friends are for, no go to your boyfriend before he wakes up," He said and gave me a smile and I squeezed his hand as if to be another thank you.

I walked down the hall to Sam's room and knocked on the door.

When the door opened his happy expression went sad.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea," I said and pushed him in his room and looked back at Ethan and smiled and then went into his room.

I closed the door behind me.

"What happened Jenna?" He asked in a more serious tone.

"It's Aaron. At first I thought he was just being friendly and then he got a little flirty and I just ignored it but then he got creepy and I left the room to come see you and he followed me and pinned me against the wall and then tried to kiss me and I started yelling and Ethan heard me and came and helped me," I said.

"Where is he?" He said in anger.

"Stop," I said.

"Where is he?" He said again.

"Ethan knocked him out," I said.

"Good," He said and scoffed.

"Please don't beat on him all summer," I said.

"Why are you defending him?" He asked me.

"Because I don't want all the drama and stress of you harassing him all summer. He deserves it but not when I'm stuck with him for this whole tour. Ill tell Bart not to put us together or anything and I'll avoid him and I'll stay with you and that's that. Plus you know how the publicity gets into everything. If we keep making this a big thing, everyone will find out and that will be a million times worse," I said and kept him from going anywhere.

He looked like he was going to storm off after him.

"Fine," He said and sighed.

"I love you," I said.

He smiled and shook his head, "I love you too."

"Is anyone here?" I whispered once I looked around and realized there have been no interruptions.

"No, they all went downstairs," He said and looked down at my lips.

I smiled and since he was still sitting on the bed and I wasn't I straddled him and leaned into kiss him.

"Let's make this fast before Bart comes looking for us," Sam laughed.

-

"I'm scared though," I said.

"I know, I know. But I'll be with you the whole time," He said as we both made our way downstairs.

He took my hand in his and I wrapped my other hand around his arm.

We walked through the lobby and outside.

The buses were right outside and we got into ours.

"Okay everyone, the venue is just down the street," We heard Bart say.

"Where have you guys been?" Izzy asked me as I walked onto the bus.

I looked at Sam who couldn't help but let a chuckle escape his lips.

"We just couldn't find Sam's phone," I said and threw a death glare to him.

"Oh okay," She said as she turned around and continued her previous conversation.

"Look how far we've come," Sam whispered in my ear as he put his hands on my hips and turned me around so I could see everyone socializing.

I smiled.

"Want to know a secret?" I asked.

"Of course," He whispered.

"I always pretend I'm in a movie because it makes me realize how precious time is and that I should cherish every moment. It makes me look at everything in a different way," I said and he rested his chin on the back of my head since he was now standing behind me as I watched everyone.

"You make me look at everything differently," He said after a minute.

I giggled due to a lack of words.

"I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I answered.

"I'm sorry about Aaron," He whispered even quieter which I didn't think was possible.

"It's not your fault," I said and turned around to look at his face which shows a guilty expression.

"Stop it!" I said and he pulled my hips in towards his.

I leaned in slowly and kissed him.

I completely forgot we were on a bus full of our friends until I heard laughter fill my ears.

I pulled away from Sam and turned around to see everyone giggling at us.

"I need a girlfriend," I heard Ethan pout and I laughed.

"Me too bro, me too," Cam answered and I rolled my eyes and Sam and I separated.

The thing with Sam and I, is that we aren't the coupe that is sown together at the hip.

We are okay with sitting across the room from each other and making eye contact constantly as we ignore whatever boring stories are friends are trying to tell us.

We don't mind being pulled away if it means we crave each other more.

It keeps us, us.