Forts and Love

"Babe we have to go," I heard.

"I don't want to leave," I moaned and rubbed my eyes and let them adjust to the light.

"I'm sorry," He said and placed a kiss on my lips.

I sat up and put my legs over the side of the bed.

I pulled my hair back and braided it quickly while I saw Nash finishing up our bags.

I got up and put on the leggings and hoodie I left aside a few days ago.

I saw Nash leave with our bags and I slowly followed.

"Can I literally just stuff myself in your suitcase?" Izzy asked from behind me and I lightly laughed.

"I wish," I said and turned around.

She walked downstairs with me to see Nash, JJ, and G all hugging it out and Izzy freaked out.

"Omg bro hugs are so cute," She said and I laughed.

"I'm going to miss you bub," I said and hugged her.

"Facetime me when you get back okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Jack and Jack," I said as I moved on to them.

I hugged Gilinsky first and then Johnson.

JJ wouldn't let go.

"JJ I think you can let go now," I said and he laughed.

"Sorry, I love making things awkward," He said and we all burst out into laughter.

"You are good at it too," I repsonded and got an 'Oh!' from Gilinsky.

"I forgot how much fun we all had together," Gilinsky said and I nodded.

"Well, I better be welcomed back with open fucking arms over spring break," I said and Izzy opened her arms.

"Already waiting bae," She said and I laughed and gave her one last hug.

"Bye guys," I said and closed the door.

A taxi was waiting outside for us and we went to the airport.

"I had a lot of fun with you Jenna," Nash said.

"Me too Nash," I responded and he kissed me.

"I seriously can't wait until we make that fort though," He said and I laughed.

"Me too," I said.

-

"You were right when you said no one would be here. It looks like a deserted town," Nash laughed and I agreed.

We walked towards our dorm hall and went to my room first.

I threw my suitcase in the closet and looked around the neat room.

"Why don't we push Mahogany's bed all the way to the left so it's over in the corner there and then we can take the other two beds and just push them together on the opposite side of the room," Nash said and I looked around.

The beds would be on opposite walls and pretty far away from each other since the room is so big.

"That would work our really well," I said and he crossed his arms and nodded his head.

"I'm a genius," He said.

"Okay lets not go that far," I said and he laughed.

I took his suitcase and bag and threw it in the closet for the time being.

We left the door open and went to Nash's room.

"Okay, you pack all of my clothes in these boxes and I'll get all of the things that like stay in the room and stuff. If that made any sense," He said and made a confused face.