The first day (Chapter 13)

Today was the day that we were going back to work. We didn't tell anybody that we were back together. I really wasn't sure what we were at the moment. Everything was just so complicated. We were back together, but it was just so hard. I didn't know what to tell anyone, or if we should tell anyone yet. I wanted to, but then I didn't know what that would do for us. I didn't want thing to end. I truly did want to spend the rest of my life with him. I walked into the bedroom as he was getting ready " hey.. so what are we going to do?" He looked at me " what!?!??" I looked at him " you know... about us.." He looked at me " I.. I don't know.." I looked at him again " Well Since I'm Pregnant I'm gonna have to go off truck.." He hugged me " I know..." I smiled " you know... that's okay!" He looked at me     " Really?" I smiled " you know... Truck isn't everything. I love it, but now I'm thinking of our child and.. us!" We went to work and it was tricky. Boden needed a new candidate. We didn't really get to pick our candidates. It was more like just looking over their paperwork. We would just check out all the perspective candidates. Boden asked Casey " so headquarters should be sending over a new candidate within the next shift.." Casey looked at him " wow... what?" Boden looked at him " Casey! We can't hold Dawson's spot... we need someone in there for the time being.." Casey started to walk away " fine..." 

Next chapter except to meet a new candidate! The new candidate is gonna shake up the house.