Are you there? (Chapter 26)

I knew what this would do to us. It's hard. Having a relationship with someone in house is always rough. You don't want to tell anyone because it's your business. We spend 24 hours together. That is a lot, and not a lot of people experience it. It's hard hiding things. There has to be a lot of sneaking around. Casey and I have been through a lot too. I guess it's more than most people have to deal with. We really have been together for a year and a half. We have been friends for years though. We knew each other even before we started to date. 

It's complicated for us. We are used to these kinds of secrets. It's hard because before something becomes official, it can end. I guess that's initially what happened with the engagement. We were so happy, and everything was perfect for us. We were so compatible, and we were in love. Actually we are still in love. It ended and we just had to make that move. We had to adapt quick and just forget about the rest. 

Now I'm realizing everything and I want to make sure we are good. I want to make sure we can move forward. With this baby coming in 4 months, I need to be certain. I heard the door open, and then shut. In came Casey, home from work. I looked at him " are you sure"

To be continued....