My brother (Chapter 28)

I'm very close with my brother. That's one thing I loved about us. We have always been extremely close. We've only have had each other so I guess we have to be this way. We needed to be here for each other. This is what siblings are for. At least that's what we were told.

Antonio and I decided to meet. I stopped by the district because he said he was going to bring me somewhere. I was kind of curious where we would be going. It was Antonio, I didn't really know. I got to the district. I started to sit down and wait for Antonio. I was so happy to see, and I couldn't wait. We haven't seen each other in a couple weeks. That was different for us. I saw him at least once a week. 

I guess recently he has been a little busy. Things for both of us have been busy. I have been adjusting to everything. I was getting ready to start a new job. I was going to be working at Arson as a desk job. It was going to be hard for me. I had to leave my friends, and basically the second family that I know. I was always going to see them though. I was never really going to leave 51. 

Antonio walked down the stairs, and saw me sitting there alone. He walked over and hugged me. I stood up and Antonio looked at me. He laughed and looked at my stomach, "Look at you!" I laughed   " Antonio!!" He laughed and looked directly at my face " What.. your bigger now.." I smiled and laughed " I know!!" 

To be continued...