What is going on (Chapter 18)

I was basically living out of Casey's place lately. It was what we called our place at one point. It was going to be our place again, I just knew it. We were going to move back in together. This time I knew things were going to be better. Now I just had to Tell Sylvie. I knew it wouldn't be easy. Everyone knew that we were close again. We didn't straight up tell everyone at the house that we were back together. it seemed like they knew either way though. We haven't even told everyone about the pregnancy. The only one that knew was Boden. Well he kind of had to know. 

I snuck in my place with Sylvie early this morning. I closed the door to make sure she didn't hear it. Right as I walk to my room I hear footsteps. It was Sylvie "Gabby.." I looked at her surprised to see her up right now " what are you doing up?" She looked at me " did you just get home?" I laughed " noo! come on.." She looked at me with this stern look like a mother " Gabby!" I laughed " fine.. I have to tell you something though.." She looked at me and sat down at the kitchen table " ok.." I looked at her " I appreciate all you have done for me.. and you are a true friend for that.. It's just i'm moving back in with Casey.." She looked at me " you are.." I smiled " yeah... one more thing though.." She looked at me and nodded " yeah...." I looked at her face " ok so its a little more complicated than that.. so i'm pregnant.." She looked at me " when did this happen.." I looked at her " the night of the chicago fire thing.." She looked at me " Gabby!" I looked at her " you know its okay..! I'm okay!" She looked at me " and.. Casey's the dad!" I laughed " Yes! one more thing.. you can't tell anyone at the firehouse.." " The only people who know are you and well Boden!" I said. She nodded " you got it!" I hugged her                 " thanks! were just waiting to tell everyone after the first trimester!" 

Ok so that! the others will find out in two chapters! next chapter we will hear more about the baby! note Gabby is 3 months pregnant.