one-hundred percent (Chapter 27)

I watched as my boyfriend walked into the kitchen. I love him and I'm glad we are getting what we want. We are back together and things are great for us. This also could just be us going backwards. I love Casey and I believe we are great together. That's what everyone always says. We are in love, we always will. That's why we need to work things out. We were doing great with that so far. I just wanted to know if Casey was doing this all because he wanted to. For us and not for the baby. 

I looked at my boyfriend as he sat down at the table, " are we okay..?" He looked up at me " what.." I sat down next to him " We got back together fast.." He looked at me " Us ending things shouldn't have happened.. I mean that. I was being an idiot..." I looked at Casey " your with me because you want to be.. not because of..." Casey looked at me " Gabby... I'm 100% in... This is how things are supposed to be." I looked at him and smiled " okay.." 

At this point everything was clear. There was till a part of me that wasn't sure, but I was just going to let things happen. 

Hey everyone! 

Since you guys really wanted to know what their conversation would be... here it is!! I hope you like it!!!