2.

Wonwoo entered the house and remove his shoes. His eyes roam around the dorm and see nothing change. The clothes were on the floor and coach, chips packet were on the table, the plates they had breakfast were still on the sink.

Wonwoo closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He walked towards junhui's room. He was about to open the door but it suddenly open.

Wonwoo's pov

As I was about to open the door it open it suddenly and next moment I know is I was on junhui's chest. Wait....since when did junhui had bulked up.

Wait.....is that even junhui??

I look up at the person. I widen my eyes and backed away. It was not junhui. It was a tall man that looked like a...puppy?

Woahhh he is handsome tho---, nooo what I am thinking.

"W....Who are you???, a...and wh..where is junhui??"

The man chuckle. And man....I swear to god I really didn't hear deep voice ever. I shook away my thoughts.

"Hey... As you can see I am not junhui..."

"So who are you?!"

"Oh I'm-"

" Oh hey...won you back..."

I hear junhui's voice from behind that guy. I look behind him and see him standing there with a nervous smile.

3rd person's pov

Three of them were in junhui's room. Wonwoo look at the boy that was on junhui's bed then look at the tall boy beside him.

Then he look at junhui who was treating wounds of the boy who was lying on bed.

"So... If you can spare a minute the and tell me what is happening here?!"

Wonwoo said and glared at junhui. Junhui nodded and start to explain how he met these two boys.

Junhui's pov

-------flash back------

I was walking down the alley and then I suddenly trip over something and fell down. I groan and look behind me to see how I tripped over.

And then I see a man lying there breathing heavily. I come near him and see him. He was looking pale. I placed my hand on his forehead. God damnnn hevis burning.

I exclaimed and immediately get near him and took his hands to put it on my shoulder and pick him up. I wrap his hands around me. I was walking while supporting him but then

"Yahh...where are you taking him!!"

I turned around and saw a tall figure walking towards me.

"Uhhh...who are you?!".

"I'm the one who should ask you that who are you and where are taking him!?"

"Noo ... first tell me who are you?!"

"Aghh ok you win...I am his best friend."

As he cleared himself he come near me and help me to carry him.

"He has fever... Let's go to my apartment I can treat him there and it's preety late I don't think there are any clinic open at least not in this area....so come to place..... If you want."

--------flashback end--------

"So that's how they are here!!"

As I said that I look down at the boy who was sleeping peacefully. I was staring at him without blinking.

3rd person's pov

Junhui was so busy looking at the boy that he didn't notice the two boys walking out. But he looked away and get up when he heard his phone ringing.

He pick it up after he see it was his brother. After talking with his brother junhui sigha nd tuned to look at the boy.

He sat in the bed beside his sleeping figure and begin to stare at him again. (Oh damn man....he is already whipped)

He see the boy opening his eyes. The boy open his eyes and see a Stanger staring at him. His eyes widen he quickly sat but immediately groan when he feel like his head is getting hit by hammer.