9.

Junhui entered their dorm and see wonwoo watching tv with bowl of noddles in his hands. Junhui made his way towards wonwoo and sat beside him.

Wonwoo look at junhui who was strangely quite. He turned off tv and put down his bowl and turn to him.

"What happen jun?!"

"Minghao... He..."

"Minghao?? Minghao what jun?!"

"He.....He...

Say yes to meeeee!!!"

Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he push junhui off the couch. Junhui groan and sat back. He glare at him and grab wonwoo's bowl and run towards his room.

Wonwoo run behind him but it was too late as junhui already closed the door. Wonwoo can hear slurping sound of his noodles.

He sigh and get into his room. He lay down and scroll through his phone. He was using his phone when he got a call from mingyu. He smile and pick it up and put it in his ear.

"Hey gyu.."

"Heyy...is junhui home?!"

"Yes....he just got home..what happened gyu!!"

"What did he do to minghao!!"

"What do you mean by that?!"

"Well since he got home he has been in his room and screaming his lungs out....I swear If junhui did something I'm going beat him!!"

"Relax gyuu.... It's just that junhui propose him and he say yes. I think they kiss that's why he is shy and taking out his frustration by screaming."

"Ohh!"

"Yes...and remember I'm coming to your house tomorrow."

"Yeah how can I forget that babe!!"

"Yahh...I told you not to cal me babe."

"Okay I will not call babe anymore it's is okay babe!!"

"Yaah!!"

Mingyu laugh as he loves teasing his boyfriend. They talk for awhile and then hang up.

Next day

Junhui has come to minghao's dorm. To drop wonwoo and pick minghao. Their dorm was just about 15 minutes away from each other.

Soon junhui and minghao left for there. They were on their way to the other's dorm. Junhui was again flirting and minghao again was blushing. ( I swear to god these two just know how to blush nd flirt.)

Junhui and minghao entered the house with hand interwined. It was second time when minghao had come and this time the dorm was clean.

"Should we go to my room at you want to watch in here!"

"Wherever you want jun."

"No tell me it's up to you."

"Okay okay... let's go to your room."

Minghao said and blushed. Seeing him blushing (again) junhui smirk and decide to play a little.

"Woahh.... You already want to go in room huh hao!!"

Minghao widen his eyes and blush again. Minghao flicked junhui's head as he laughs bit.

~~~~~~~~