7.

"Minghao I'm sorry please....I wanted to tell you but....."

"But what mingyu?"

"I was afraid.....being judged!"

Minghao scoffed in disbelief.

"You think I would judge you!! Mingyu i can't...... Even if I want to i can't..... You had been with me when I was all alone..... You gave me courage when I feel l like I was useless.....you gave me hope that I can do whatever I want..... And you think I...... I would judge!!"

Minghao said and hug mingyu tight.. as I say before.....though they are always fighting that doesn't mean they are not close....

"I'm sorry. "

~~~~~~~~~

After a month

Junhui's pov

"Heyy ... Wanna hang out?!"

"Yeah sure.....where do you wanna meet."

"I will pick you up get ready."

"Wai--"

Before minghao can say something I cut the call. Ohhh man I'm nervous.

So.... finally after listening thousand of wonwoo's complain about me being a whipped boy for minghao. I decide to confess.

I get ready and get out of the dorm. making my way towards minghao's apartment. I have loved him since wonwoo showed mingyu's photo to me.

I know...I know what are you thinking. How can I fall for minghao after seeing mingyu. Well in that photo minghao and mingyu both were in it.

Wonwoo showed me his picture about 7 or 8 months ago. When he tell me that he likes a guy who also some go read at library with him.

When I first see minghao in that photo for the first time. He lives in my mind. I can't help but think bout him everytime. And then that night everything changed.

I chuckled when I remember what happened that night.

3rd person's pov

Without junhui's knowledge he was now infront of minghao's apartment. He look up shocked when he realised he had been arrived. He chuckled and ring the bell.

And there he see him. The boy who lives in his mind rent free opening the door for him. Minghao smile when he see junhui.

"Let's go!"

"Hmm...MINGYU I'M GOING OUT WITH JUNHUI!"

Minghao about informing mingyu that he is going. Junhui chuckled and grab his hand and drag him outvof his building.

Junhui stop a texi and get in. He goes to driver's ear and whispered something. The driver smile and nodded. He start the car and left from there.

Minghao frown and look at junhui.

"Where are we going?"

"Secret!"

"Aww...come on tell me!"

Junhui giggle and shook his head. Minghao give up and look outside. After 10 minutes the car stop. Minghao was about to open his door but stop when junhui signed him that he will do it for him.

Minghao smile when he see junhui getting out of the car and walking towards his side and open the door for him. Minghao get out and gave a smile to junhui.

Junhui turned around and pay the driver. After the car left. Junhui made minghao turn around. As minghao turn he gasp and look at junhui.

Infront of him was his favourite thing in the world. A ART GALLERY. Minghao hugged junhui tightly and run towards the gallery. While junhui just stood there with shock expression.

He blush when he realised minghao just hug him. He make his way towards now jumping minghao who was admiring gate if the gallery while jumping.

Junhui tap on minghao shoulder. He turned around and look at him with grinn. Minghao grabbed junhui hand and was about to pull him inside but instead he got pulled by junhui.

"What happened!?"

~~~~~~~~~