8.

Junhui sighed heavily and grab minghao's both hands in his and squeeze them. While minghao's heart was pounding as he took hint of what junhui was about to do.

"Minghao."

"Hmm."

"Minghao, you are special to me. You are the only one who i wouldn't mind loosing sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who cross my mind throughout the whole day."

Minghao feel his heart skipping a beat when he hear junhui's heart touching lines.

"You are the only one who can make me smile without trying to and bringing down my moon without intention to. I can't explain with words how much I love being with you, how much you mean to me."

Minghao looked down. Trying to hide his tears but failed when junhui pull his chin up with his index finger. Junhui cup his face

"But you are the only one i am afraid to losing. I want to keep you in my arms for my and your entire life."

Minghao put his hand on junhui's which was in his cheeks. He was ready to her that three magical words from the one he love.

"I love you minghao.....will you be my boyfriend."

Minghao finally cried out. He sobbed and sniffle. But he managed to smile between them. He nodded.

"I...I will....I l..love you too."

Minghao said and hugged junhui tightly. Junhui smile as he hear minghao repeating 'love yous'. Junhui pull away from hug and wipe the tears on minghao's face.

He interwined their hands and make their way into the art gallery.

~~~~~~~

"Thank you jun... I had lots of fune today."

"You don't have to thank me hao.. you can just show me your preety smile and I will consider that as thank you.

Minghao blush for nth time that day. Since junhui keep flirting with him after his confession.inghai can't help but blush.

They were now sitting in tha park with ice cream in their hands. As soon as they finish their ice cream they get up and start to walk towards their dorms.

They were walking with their Hands in hands. Minghao telling his childhood stories and laughing at some funny things. While junhui was staring at minghao with adoration.

Finally they were infront minghao's dorm. They both stand in front of their building.

"Amm... Are you free tomorrow.."

"Amm...I'm sorry hao.... But I'm not for a past few days there are many customers in café....so"

Minghao pout as he hear junhui was not free but his eyes lighten up when he remember about having wonwoo in their dorm.

"Jun.... Tomorrow wonwoo is coming at here at our dorm...so I think I will come at your and we will be you know able to spend time with each other."

Junhui smile and nodded. Minghao clap his hands happily as he successfully made junhui spend time with him.

"So I gotta go now!!"

Minghao inform him as he saw mingyu spaming his phone with messages. Junhui sighed and nodded. He turned around to go but he was called by minghao.

As he turned around he feel soft lips on his cheek. He look at minghao who run away from shyness. Junhui touch his cheek and gasp.

"Ohh my goddd.....it was so soft..."