3.

3rd person's pov

Junhui was so busy looking at the boy that he didn't notice the two boys walking out. But he looked away and get up when he heard his phone ringing.

He pick it up after he see it was his brother. After talking with his brother junhui sigha nd tuned to look at the boy.

He sat in the bed beside his sleeping figure and begin to satre at him again. (Oh damn man....he is already whipped)

the boy slowly open his eyes. But as soon as he did that he see a boy staring down at his soul. He widen his eyes and quickly sat up. But as he does that he feels like his head was getting git by a hammer.

He groan and grab his head. Junhui widen his eyes and grab the boy's hand trying to calm down. After a few moments he was relieved that the boy has calm down.

Junhui make the boy's back resting on the bed 's board and grab the bowl of soup that he prepared for him just now.

He make him drink it. Although the boy keep saying no and pushing the bowl away. He still make him drink it.

After he was done by soup he hand him some medicine. Junhui was surprised when he see him gulping down the medicine without a word.

"So... Can you tell me your name?"

Junhui asked as he tap his feet on the floor. Probably nervous. The boy chuckle after noticing that he was nervous.

"Minghao, Xu minghao."

"You are Chinese?!"

"Ahmm!"

"Me too...my name's wen junhui!"

"Great!"

Minghao said and giggle. And just them junhui feels his world slow down. He feels butterfly in his stomach, he looked at minghao and then looked down with bright cheeks.

"Aww...did I make you shyy junhui!!"

Minghao said and teased junhui who hide his face in the pillow beside him. He heard laughter. He peek out and see minghao near the pillow.

His eyes widen, he immediately get up and looked everywhere in the room but in minghao's eyes. Minghao smirk and walk towards junhui as he walked back.

They continue this until they were now stop by the wall. Minghao put his hand on the wall behind junhui caging him between him and wall.

"Aw..little junhui why so shy huh!!"

Minghao said and put his finger on latter's nose. Sliping it down to his lips to his chin to his neck. His fingers stop at his chest.

But then minghao saw junhui's smirk. He tilt his head confused. But just the next moment he was pinning on the wall with both of his hands in junhui's hand. Caging between junhui.

Minghao blush and looked down. Anable to look into older's eyes. Now it was junhui's time to shine.

"Aww...now our little hao is shyy...huh??"

As he said that minghao forcefully took out his hands from older's grip and run towards bed and lay down. Covering himself with blanket.

Junhui chuckled and go near him.

"I am in living room of you want something just call me okay?"

"Hmm"

Junhui hear him hummed and left the room smiling bright.

~~~~~~~~~