6.

2 weeks later.

"Ahahaaa..... Gyuuu i want to meet him!!"

"Gyu."

"Gyu?"

"KIM MINGYU!!"

"What?!"

"I want to meet him...!"

So currently minghao was crying as he was missing jun and his flirts. Yeah his flirts. And mingyu was just ignoring him because he was talking to someone that is 'important'.

"Okayy... let's get your mind off your junhui. There is a café. Their cream buns are so like mmm~~"

Minghao sigh and nodded. Now they were walking towards the café. Suddenly minghao feel like he was being watched so he looked back but he see nothing. So he shrugged off and continue to walk with mingyu.

"We are here!"

Mingyu chirped happily as he walked in. Minghao look at mingyu weirdly but nevertheless follow him.

He was looking around the café as he enters the café. Minghao was standing beside mingyu who was in the line of giving orders.

It was their turn when minghao hear a very familiar voice.

"What would you like to hav-- oh hey mingyu!! I'm glad you here again."

Minghao widen his eyes and peak from mingyu's behind wave with the smile. Junhui also smile at him.

They give their orders. Minghao and junhui were flirting. Like not literally flirting but like junhui winking at minghao who blush. This is what both of them missed during this whole 2 weeks.

Mingyu were looking at them with bored look.

"Just date already."

As mingyu spit out that minghao blush and hit his arms. Mingyu groan and rub it where he was hit by.

But just then the boy mingyu was looking for and for whom he come here, comes to their table with their orders.

"Here is your order guys!!"

"Thank-- ohh wonwoo! You also work here!"

"Yeah I do..."

Wonwoo stated and look at mingyu and bite his lips teasing him a d walk away. Mingyu groan and put his hand on his chest.

"What happened gyu?!"

Mingyu shook his head. Minghao smirk and look at wonwoo's back who was going away from them. He nudge mingyu and gave him teasing smile.

"Ohhh....now I know what you mean when you say 'their buns are so mmm~~' right mingyu!!"

Mingyu look at minghao confused but widen his eyes when he see him smirking. His face goes red and he bit his lip to keep his smile.

"Soo spill the tea bitch!!"

"Aguhh fine... Well you see me and wonwoo are close and."

"Go on boy go on!!"

"Well not from that night. But we have been..... You know.....In a relationship.. for about 6 months now."

"WHAT!!"

Minghao said and get up. He was hurt. He was hurt that his only bestfriend didn't want to tell his secret to him.

Minghao left from there without saying a word. While mingyu, he follow him with his phone.

"Minghao wait!!"

"What--"

Junhui didn't get to finish as mingyu was already gone. He sigh he wanted to go after minghao but he can't.

~~~~~