Chapter 7: Missing

That was the last time I saw Sebastian Sallow.

Sebastian had left the Slytherin Common Room with a loud door slam.

It's been a week, and still no sign of him.

Ominis, Amit, and I were at a class telescope when Professor Shah came to us and announced that Ominis and I were needed in Headmaster Black's office.

"Oh shit." I whispered as soon as Ominis and I started walking the long empty halls to the Black's office. "We're in trouble for something."

Ominis shook his head. "No it's impossible. I don't feel it's the truth..." Ominis catches his breath. "This feels different. Something is off about this meeting."

I shrugged, even though he couldn't see. "Who knows Omi?" I say with a slight smile as we read the office, and I lead Ominis inside.

"Welcome, children. Please have a seat." Headmaster Black says to us pointing out two empty chairs, next to Professor Weasley.

"Are we in trouble, sir?" I asked quite a bit nervous.

"Oh dear, no! In fact we need you two to go looking for trouble."

I furrowed my brows. They want us to get in trouble on purpose?

"I beg your pardon, Headmaster?" Ominis asked.

"What Headmaster Black is trying to say...is that once a student is reported missing for a week, as in doesn't show up or isn't on school property..then someone must go looking for them." Professor Weasley stops. "Right Nigellus?"

"Correct, Professor Weasley. We assumed that since you two are the closest friends to Mr Sallow, that you would surely know the places he's most likely to disappear to."

I looked at Ominis, his wand guided him to look at me. We looked back to the adults.

"I'm afraid we haven't spoken to Sebastian in a week, Headmaster. Sebastian left the two of us in the common room and we haven't seen him since." I spoke up.

"His bed and everything is still the exact same as before he left. Nothing has been taken either, so he's not been back to collect anything." Ominis said shrugging.

"I'm afraid this must be a tougher task than we thought I'm afraid." Headmaster Black spoke.

"You children must proceed with caution, you hear me? Now these right here are flyers, I want you to hand them out and post them up in Hogsmeade, and a few surrounding towns where you know Sebastian is often known to inhabit." Professor Weasley hands us two fresh stacks of flyers with Sebastian's face and the words "MISSING STUDENT" bold and underlined.

~author pov~

The two students finally arrive in Hogsmeade.

"I'm going to hand Sirona a flyer, I will be right back." The small girl tells the blond boy.

The boy nods, agreeing to wait for the girl.

The girl makes her way inside The Three Broomsticks. "Sirona! Sirona! I have a flyer for you, may you hang it up!?" She urgently called running up to the keeper at the bar.

"Of course my dear friend, what's the story on the flyer?" Sirona takes a deep breath as her eyes scan the flyer. "Oh dear, Sebastian Sallow is missing? How long?"

"For about a week now, maybe more. You remember him don't you?" The small girl asked hoping she'd remember the tiniest details about adventures long ago.

"Of course, Sallow is the slytherin you would get in trouble with. You two fought off the troll together." The older female offers the younger a soft smile as she posts it to a board behind her.

"Thank you Sirona, you're such a great friend."she smiles back.

"I'm always here to help, you know that. You've helped me so many times, I have to repay the kindness."

Suddenly the door bursts open with Ominis calling my the girls name. "I think I know where to find Sebastian. Come quick!" He says pulling her away from Sirona and out the doors.