Chapter 9: Journey

An hour passed, I finally met Ominis in the Quidditch Field with the rest of the crew we grabbed.

I had managed to convince Leander Prewitt, Amit Thakkar, and Garreth Weasley, while Ominis grabbed Duncan Hobhouse, Lucan Brattlby, and 2 Hufflepuff boys I wasn't familiar with.

"Are you sure you are okay with your old boyfriend being here with your new boyfriend? Duncan asked me once he noticed Garreth.

"Duncan, I don't know her that well but even I know that her relationship with Garreth was fake." Lucan had said laughing.

"Oh. It was fake?" He asked. Garreth and I both nodded. "Oh."

The whole group of us snickered but I shut us up.

"We need to get serious. Rookwood has our Sebastian."

"Wait...Victor Rookwood?" Amit asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Victor Rookwood has our Sebastian. My guess is Rookwood Castle, but I feel it would be too obvious a choice."

"Why not something closer?" One of the Hufflepuff boys suggested.

"How close are you suggesting?" Ominis now spoke.

"Something unsuspecting? Perhaps a place you have discovered already?" The other Hufflepuff added.

"That might work, that's very smart." I pointed out.

"My question is why is Sebastian with Rookwood in the first place?" Garreth piped up.

"Why wouldn't he be? He's a Slytherin...he's evil." Leander answered.

"Leander, you're wrong. Rookwood took Sebastian against his will in Hogsmeade." I corrected him.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"Our witnesses told us." Ominis chimed again.

"By the way Leander, not all Slytherins are evil." Garreth told him smiling proudly at himself.

"Do we have a map of any areas nearby that perhaps you guys have already visited?" Amit asked.

"Yeah. Ominis, your bag please?" I asked him.

~time skip~

We had been looking for Sebastian for the past few hours now and still no signs of him.

We've checked nearly everything nearby, and got zero results. I was starting to worry for Sebastian.

Do I still have feelings for him?

No.

Surely I must feel something, caring about him this much to go on an adventure to find him?

No feelings. Just the care and love for a friend.

"Ugh, this is getting difficult." Leander whines.

"We can't find him soon, I'm going back to the castle." Lucan chimes in.

"Guys we can't give up, Sebastian is our friend." Garreth says.

"Garreth is right, guys. Sebastian may not be in the best terms with some of us here but it's the truth. We got to do this, to find Sebastian. He would do the same for us." Ominis says standing in front of the group.

I smile and nod.

"We must be getting close." Duncan said heavily breathing as he just now got up the hill the rest of us were already on. "Right?"

"Duncan? You're just now getting here?" Ominis asked.

"Duncan we left the bottom of that hill over 20 minutes ago."

"Yes but I stopped to collect some lacewing flies." Duncan says proudly showing his jar of flies.

"Nice. Now let's keep going." Leander says abruptly turning back around and up to a big tree.

"If only we could track him..just some way to narrow down the area he's in.." Amit sighs.

For a moment I thought.

"That's it! The tracker!"

"Huh?" Lucan asked.

"Tracker?" One of the Hufflepuff boys asked.

"How could I be so stupid!?"

I got in my knapsack and pulled out my watch tracker. Sebastian and I bought matching ones when we were best friends exploring together, to not get lost.

To my luck it turned on and began reaching for a signal.

A minute later and the signal had been found.

"Thats Feldcroft...that's his home!" Ominis shouted seeing the light in my watch.

"Let's go!"