Mr.Grady

*Owen's POV

I sat there working on my motor cycle. Today I trained my Velociraptor's Blue, Charlie, Delta, and Echo. Jurassic World was built on an island. Dinosaurs recreated here and made an attraction for people. As I sat there a silver car pulled up. I groaned when I saw it was my ex Claire. She's the head honcho here in a way. She walked over "Mr.Grady..." She said. "Owen." I replied. She sighed "I need you to come with me. There are two things I need you to see. A new attraction and...someone else." I raised an eyebrow "Someone...? As in a person?" I asked. Claire nodded "Of sorts yes." I stood and walked over "And the other thing?" She sighed "We created a more...smarter dinosaur." I crossed my arms "Are you out of your damn mind?! The only thing these animals think is eat, kill, and..." I stopped then pounded my fist. Claire rolled her eyes at me. "This is serious!" She snapped. Smirking I stood closer to her "You know what that's all about, right?" She glared at me giving the go to hell look. I groaned "Alright, take me to your leader worthless human." I said in an alien voice. She glared at me "Let's go idiot." I smirked. It's gonna be interesting seeing what they cooked up in that lab.