Freak

*Owen's POV

All of us went to the gate. It seemed like it was breathing because something was pushing it. "Owen, we need to leave." Claire said. I nodded "Yeah, go!" I said. Soon the door burst and hundreds of people came running. We found a jeep and piled into it. Claire and the boys in the back. Ava in the passenger seat. "So, were going to be with you now right?" Gray asked. Claire nodded "Yes, I am never leaving you again." she said. Gray and Zack shook their heads. "No no! Not you him!" they said patting me. "And her....the dino girl." Gray said. "Definitely her." I looked back at Claire who shrugged and shook her head. I put it in drive and we left the park. I knew where to take them. It was somewhere safe.

----
*Ava's POV

We pulled up to the Velociraptor exhibit. Many army trucks were there and they had the Raptors caged up with cameras on their heads. "Stay here." Owen told us. Claire so got out and went over to a man. They all began arguing. "What are they talking about?" Zack asked. I smiled "Hold on and Ill tell you." I closed my eyes bd opened them. I used a Velociraptors hearing. "You son of a bitch! You wanted this! You wanted the hybrid to get out!" Claire shouted. "Look, there's going to be ships full of people coming to the island at first light. Do you want them to go back and say how your animals are monsters or heros?!" The man shouted. He then glared at Owen "This is happening! With or without you..." He said getting in Owens face. I clenched my teeth and growled. "Uh, so like....y-your really part dinosaur?" Gray asked. I looked at them both. The brothers seemed worried. "What makes you say that?" I asked flashing my yellow eyes. Both of them chuckled nervously. I smiled "Relax, I would have to have their DNA injected or bled on me to change." Zack nodded "Oh...great." I then saw two men come to my door. They opened it then jerked me out. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I cried out. Claire and Owen looked at me. Their eyes widened. "WAIT!!!Let her go!!!" Owen shouted running towards us. Two guards thengrabbed him pulling him back. "She's a time bomb Mr. Grady. We thought about killing her but we decided to use her as a weapon." He said. The man walked over and pulled out a vile. "Let see what you look like as a raptor." He said. I flailed around and tried to get away. "Stop!" Owen shouted. "We don't know if she can even change! It might kill her!" Claire shouted. The man looked at them "If Owen won't join us to control the anime then we will need someone who can lead the pack and keep them straight!" The man shouted. Owen nodded "Okay...okay, if you let her go....and don't harm her ill do it. Ill go out there with the team. I promise. Please, just let her go." Owen pleaded holding his hand to me. The man turned to me as smiled "What a treasure." He said reaching towards me. I hissed and snapped at his hand flashing my eyes. He jerked back and frowned. "Let her go." He said. The guards let me go and I slowly walked to Owen. Once he had my hand be pushed me behind him. The man laughed "What's the matter Grady? Don't like it when people touch your pet mutant?" He asked. "She's not a mutant!" Claire snapped. The man chuckled "Please, yes she is. She may look like a human...but she's a monster on the inside. A common day freak." He said. Owen marched towards him fist clenched. I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back. "Owen no..." I said. He began to breathe heavily and turned to me. Claire then started blessing out the asshole. Owen was furious. He was breathing so hard it worried me. "Owen , calm down. Just take it easy." I said holding his face. Owen looked at me "He called you a freak....! Your not a-" I cut him off. "I am...Owen. I am a freak. Everything that makes me...came from a peatridish."I said. Owen shook his head "No, what makes you is you." I smiled and put my hands on his chest "See...you've calmed down. Talking helps everyone." Owen smirked then looked up. He glared at the man. "I'm ready."

----

I walked up to the cage. Zack and Gray following me. We saw the raptors with muzzles on. "Is it safe?" Gray asked. Owen came over and shook his head. "What's their names?" I asked. Owen turned "You got Delta, Charlie, that ones Echo, and Blue. She's the Beta." He said pointing to the one with blue stripes on the end. "Who's the alpha?" Gray asked. Owen smirked "Your looking at him chief." I giggled at Blue. She was talking to Echo and I understood. Owen noticed my laughter. He looked at me and I shut my mouth. "What's so funny 'A' ?" He asked. I smiled "Why don't you ask Blue and Echo." I said. He raised an eyebrow "I know you can talk to them....wanna come talk face to face?" He asked. My eyes sparkled "Yes." I replied. Owen opened the gate and I stepped through. I was so excited to meet the raptors.
I walked over to Blue. She glared at me as growled. I then turned my eyes golden and growled back communicating. "Now that's not very nice." I said. Her expression softened "Your human?.... How can you talk to me?.... And your eyes..." She said. I smiled "Let's just say I'm a little bit different human." Blue looked over "Girl! This human girl is part us! She's one of us!.... Sort of." She said. Delta, Echo, and Charlie began thrashing. "Ooohhh! And she's pretty to!" Delta said. "Come here! Come here! Come here!" Echo begged. I walked to her. "Now I get why they call you Echo." I said. "Yeah, yeah, yeah! I'm super hyped up! And Hypeeeeer!" She exclaimed. "Forgive my sister. She came be jumpy sometimes." Blue said. I nodded "It's okay...I'd give anything to have a sister." I said. Charlie then spoke up "Hey, Mr. Alpha boss man over there is checking you out." She said. I turned to see Owen watching me in amazement. I smiled then turned back "We'll, I think he has a thing for me. And I think I have a thing for him to." I said. I the girls Roared out in excitement. "Finally! He has a woman who isn't a hooker or a cougar!" Delta said. I raised an eyebrow "Cougar eh?" I asked. "Yeah, and don't get us started on his secret blow up doll." Blue said. I laughed and looked at Owen. "What are they saying?" He asked. I looked at the girls "Just how much they honor, respect, and love you." I said. Owen smiled "Aw, we'll that's nice." I smirked and looked at the raptors. They all giggled. I stood up and was about to walk away. "Wait!" Echo called out. I stopped "Yeah?" I asked. "What's your name?" Delta asked. I smiled "Ava." They all looked at me. Blue and I then made eye contact "Ava, ill remember that." Blue said. I nodded and smiled to all of them then left the exhibit.

----

Owen was sitting on his motorcycle. I came over "Listen...it's gonna get dangerous out there, and I was wondering-" Owen cut me off. "Your not coming." I sighed "But I could communicate to the raptors and maybe even chunky the death Dino out there!" I said. Owen chuckled. He grabbed my chin. "Everything will be fine. Well kill the hybrid and the raptors will be claimed hero's. Case closed." I looked down "I know....but if you die I swear ill-" Owen cut me off with a kiss. He kissed me softly but passionately. When he pulled away he nodded "I know...you'll kick my ass." I smiled "And then ill probably kiss you again." Owen nodded "Ditto." I held his hand and stepped back. He slowly began pulling off with the group. His hand slipped from mine. Our finger tips brushing past each others. Once he was out of sight I headed to the truck Claire, Zack, and Gray were in. Before I reached it someone grabbed me from behind. I was about to scream but stopped. It was the man from earlier. "Listen sweat heart... We got off on the wrong foot. So I brought you something." He said. He let me go ad I turned around. He handed me an old brown hat. "A hat?" I asked taking it. He smirked "Not just any hat. Your fathers hat." My eyes widened "What do you know about my father?! Tell me!" I exclaimed. He smiled "All in good time...oh and here." He said tossing me something. I looked and saw it was a vile of blood. "That's Blues blood...you might need it." He said walking away. I was about to leave when he called out. "Oh and another thing!" He said. "You might have fooled your boyfriend and yourself, but you can't deny what you are." He said then walked away. I swallowed gripping the vile and hat. I shook my head ad walked to the truck. A word stuck in my mind. Freak.