Run in with Raptor's

*Owen's POV

Pulling into the main entrance to the park on my motorcycle Claire parked the van. She came out and the back of the van opened. Gray and Zack then jumped out. Watching I saw Ava jump down to. I got off my bike then ran over to them. "Are you guys okay?" I asked They all nodded "Yeah." I looked at Ava who looked back at me. She then saw my cut face and cut elbow "Owen, what the hell?" she exclaimed. She then grabbed my face turning it side to side squishing my lips. I grabbed her hands "Ava I'm okay." She shook her head "The Indominous....Delta,Echo, Charlie.....Blue they-" I cut her off. "Their not with us anymore." She nodded then looked down. In the distance I then heard the Raptors call. "Inside, now." I said. They all took off running inside the building. I closed the door then grabbed Ava leading us all downstair's. Once we were downstair's we made it to part of the lab. Unhatched eggs were down there in incubater's. Then we made our way through a dark room. In certain tanks were lizard's, odd fishe's, and some frogs. "Something tells me these aren't part of the exhibit." Zack said. "This is part of her....what they made her DNA out of." Claire said. I looked over at Ava who looked at all of them. She looked at them all and touched the glass "Or me." she said. We looked at her not knowing what to say. Some men stepped in then placed some DNA samples in a freezer. "What are you doing?" Claire asked. "Afraid that's a little above your pay grade honey." Vic said. "Where's Henry?" she asked. "About to woo the Worlds trust." Looking at a monitor it showed the Indominous "Is that a real Dinosaur?" Gray asked. Vic chuckled "No it ain't kid. Somebody's gotta make sure this company has a future. Imagine that one...fraction of a size and deadly high from the best military technology. Just take a look around you all." Vic said. We turned looking at the bones emerged in DNA. The egg's soon to hatch. As we kept looking we heard a click. I quickly turned to see Vic. He had a gun pointing it at us. "Sorry about this Owen. I really am." he said. I glared at him "Come on Vic, you wouldn't kill innocent people. You wouldn't kill kids." I growled. He smirked and cocked the gun "Well, business just ain't pretty anymore." I put Claire, the boys, and Ava behind me. Little did Vic know is that Charlie was right behind him. Softly she growled and Vic stopped. Slowly he turned around and faced her. Laughing nervously he backed away Charlie following. "H-hey girl.....Delta was it?" he asked. Charlie came closer. "Nope, Charlie." Gray said. Vic laughed and fumbled with his gun. She swatted it away then began cornering Vic. I backed everyone away and slowly to the door. "Owen, come on you can't leave me here. You never leave a man behind." he said. As everyone made it out the door I looked back at him "Your no man." I then watched as Charlie lept onto Vic biting him and ending his life. I then fled the room running. The screeches of Charlie then rang out. "Run!" I exclaimed. Everyone began running back outside. When we reached the steps we raced down them. "To the truck!" Claire said. As we headed that way we stopped in our tracks. Blue, Delta,Echo, and Charlie then came out all of them surrounding us. We all were back to back as the Raptor's hissed and circled us. Blue then came closer. I looked her in the eye "Blue.....come on Blue it's me.....stay there." I said sternly. She hissed and came closer. We were only inche's away. I gave her a sad look "So this is it....after everything?" I asked. She stared at me and cocked her head to the side. I then saw her gaze look behind me. I turned to see Ava staring at Blue. Her eyes the golden color like Blue's. Looking back at Blue I saw she still had the tracker and camera on her head. Slowly I reached my hand up. "Owen, what are you doing?" Claire asked with a panicked voice. Ava grabbed her arm "It's okay." I then clicked the button and slid the harness off. She looked at the fallen off harness then back at me. Soon loud thud's came. Looking we all saw the Indominous Rex. She came out and roared. Blue and the other's turned to her. She then communicated with them. "Ava, what's she saying?" I asked. Ava had a shaky voice "She's telling them to kill us, but telling them she want's...." her voice trailed off. Ava looked down "She want's me to kill you first." I stood still "And what about Claire and the boy's?" She shook her head "She want's the other's to kill them." She then slightly laughed "What?" I asked. She stepped closer and Blue looked back at us "But were not going to." Blue and the other's turned on the Indominous hissing and growling. The Indominous roared in anger and flung her claws knocking Blue into a wall. "Run!" Owen commanded. We all did as we were told and ran for cover. We all his inside of a gift shop. We watched as the Raptor's fought the monster. One was thrown into the fire and killed. I took my gun and looked out "Stay here.....I'll be back." Ava grabbed my arm "Owen-" but I cut her off. "The only chance we have at surviving is if I use what I know. We might have a chance....don't try and stop me." I said looking into her eyes. She shook her head "I wasn't going to stop you. I just wanted to tell you blast that bitch." I smirked and then grabbed her kissing her forehead. Then giving her one last look I went out. I circled around and fired a few shot's. Echo jumped and bit the Indominous. She roared out and flung Echo. She hit the wall and I heard her neck snap. I fired a few more shot's then took cover. Looking I then saw Ava running out from safety and away from me.

----

*Ava POV

As we all sat there I heard mumbling. Looking over I saw Gray counting. "100...101....102..." I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him. "We need more." he said. Claire shook her head "More what?" He looked up "Teeth. We need more teeth." Narrowing my eyes I thought then it hit me. "Claire do you have a radio?" I asked. She nodded "Here." I took the radio then opened the emergency kit getting a flare. "Ava, what are you doing?" Claire asked. I turned to her "Saving my friends." Before she could protest I hoped out and began running. I ran as fast as I could down the way. I clicked on the radio "Is anyone still there? Larry?" I called out. Someone picked up "Yes I'm here." I smiled then stopped at the incloser I wanted. "It's Ava." I said. "Ava? What the hell are you doing?" he asked I sighed "I need you to open paddock 9." Larry scoffed "Are you crazy." I then lost my temper "For once in your life be a man!" I scolded. "Why did you have to make it personal?" he asked. In a few seconds the gate began to open. I lit the flare and stood there waiting. With each thud my heart skipped a beat. I was afraid but I had to wait a little linger. That's when I saw the T-rex eye's. She stomped faster towards me. I began running heading back towards the Indominous. When I rounded the corner I saw it digging into the gift shop. I heard screams from them I then threw the flare with it landing on the Indominous. Then I ran hiding behind a rock. The Indominous turned to the T-rex. Both of them roared and circled each other. I looked and my eyes locked with Owen. "RUN!!!!" I screamed. They all then took off. The Indominous kicked the T-rex sending her falling. She fell on the gift shop and the other's ran out. The run under the monster's feet then towards more shelter. I then saw my opportunity and ran. As the T-rex and Indominous fought I wasn't careful enough. The Indominous tail flung by. Just as I about got Owen's hand the tail swooped me. I gasped and watched as they all watched me fly in the air before hitting a stone wall. I gasped for air as I felt some of my ribs broken and I think I punctured a lung. Looking over slightly I saw the vile and slipped form my pocket. The blood seeped into the cracks and was gone. I cried and looked over again. The T-rex was losing the fight. I cried as I saw Owne and the other's looking at me. Gray had tears going down his face and Owen screaming my name yet I heard nothing. But I did hear one thing. I heard a soft growl. I looked to see Blue slowly dragging herself to me. She looked at me then I looked at her. She was dying and saw I was to. "Save him." she said. I watched as she leaned over me letting her blood spill on my open wounds. She then fell over next to me. My wounds healed and I looked at her. I nodded then rubbed her head "Thank you." I whispered. Then Blue took her final breathe. Then I felt it. My legs broke and I shouted in pain. Jerking my head up I looked at my reflection. My eyes were turning to Blue's.