Ava

*Ava's POV

I was now allowed to change clothes. After the people in the lab poked and took blood samples I was exaughsted. Doctor Claire found me when I was 15. Someone in Jurassic Worlds lab was experimenting on me. I can't remember what they looked like but I remember the pain. I'm 22 years old now and I live in a house here at Jurassic World.I have no memory of my life before they found me. I was to young to remember. Not one day have I visited Jurassic World. I'm to shy and socially awkward to go out. However, I do love the T-Rex and Velociraptor's. Their my favorite. "Ava?" Came Claire's voice through the speaker of my room. "Yes?" I replied. "I have someone here I want you to meet, and I want you to come see another dinosaur." Claire said. I smiled ad jumped up looking in the mirror. My dark brown hair and blue eyes stared back. I smirked and ran out of the room and down the stairs.Once I was downstairs I stopped at the door. Claire stood there with a smile "Hello Ava." She said. I nodded then looked at the tall handsome man next to her. "This is Owen Grady." She said. Owens eyes never left mine. My heart was now racing.

*Owens POV

I had been on this Earth for 26 years and had never seen a girl this pretty. I stretched out my hand "Owen Grady." I said with a smile. She smiled back and took my hand "Ava." She said slowly shaking my hand. I let go but kept looking at her. "This is the someone I wanted you to meet." Claire said sounding slightly annoyed. I smirked "Glad you did, but why?" Claire sighed "As soon as we started building this place someone in the lab was experimenting on Ava and gave her the genes and right medication where she is basically part dinosaur." I looked at Ava then Claire. I laughed "W-what?!.... That crazy you can't do that." Claire shook her head "But she can. Ava can communicate with 12 of the dinosaurs in Jurassic world. She can even shift into any dinosaur as long as she injects there DNA inside her or fuse blood. However, if she changes were not sure she can change back." I nodded "Okay, whatever you say Doc."