Unthinkable

*Owen's POV

All of us sped through the jungle to keep up with the raptors. They were running as fast as they could go. I sped up between all of them on my motorcycle. I looked to my left and right seeing Blue and Echo. Charlie behind Echo and Delta behind me. I smirked at the thought. "I'm awesome." We sped up until the raptors slowed. "They got something!!" I called back. The caravan stopped as the raptors did. I got off my bike and got out my gun. Me and ACU lined up facing the treeline the raptors were. Thuds of the Indominous Rex came closer. All the raptors taking a step back. Then she was in view. She looked at the raptor sisters and made there noise. Blue responses. I know something is wrong.

*Ava's POV

I sat next to Claire watching the cameras on her tablet. Owen rode up between the raptors and was running with them in a way. "Woah, your boyfriends a badass." Zack said. I smirked and kept watching. They all stopped and got their guns out. I tensed and watched. "No, you guys don't need to see this." Claire said to the boys. "No no no no! Wait!" They protested as Claire closed the window. I watched the screen on Owen and the Indominous. Everything seemed fine until the Indominous did something unthinkable...........She started speaking raptor.