New Alpha

*Owen's POV
"I know why they didn't tell us what they cooked up in that lab. That things part Raptor." I breathed. All of my raptors ran surrounding us. "Keep your eyes pealed! Raptors got a new alpha now." I said. Soon men were getting attacked. I keep turning then looked and saw Echo. She cocked her head to the side and looked at me. Only as if she recognized me. A bomb came and hit her sending me flying back. I got up then ran to my motorcycle. Then I heard a cry for help.

*Ava's POV

I got in the back with Zack and Gray. A soldgier came to the back. "Go! Get out!" He shouted. Charlie came then ate him. The boys and I screamed and Claire drove off. Charlie and Blue chased us. Then I saw a shock pole. Charlie got closer and closer. "Turn it on!" Gray shouted as Zack and I fumbled with it. "Were trying!" Zack shouted. Soon I clicked it on and the three of us zapped Charlie. "Wow! I can't wait to tell mom!" Gray exclaimed. "Oh no! Do not tell your mother! Absolutely not...!" Claire said. All of us laughed then heard a rumble. My face lit up when I saw Owen. "Owen!!!" All of us cheered waving. He smiled at me and winked. He then rode up to Clair's window. "Go to the home of the park!" He called. Claire nodded and we drove off, but I had a bad feeling about this.