Those men are gonna die

*Owen's POV

"What the hell was that Claire?!" I demanded pushing my way through the door into the control room. Ava on my heels. "How did that thing hide from thermal camera's? It didn't freaking disappear?!" I shouted. Claire held her hands up "Look, there was some complications....it just-" Ava cut her off "Just what? Claire, it could freaking sense me!!! I'm a Dino mix! The only time it didn't really sense me is when I concentrated and took all my energy to mask as a gampi!" She snapped with her eyes flashing gold. I slightly smirked at her fire. Claire sighed "Were working on it. We got the men out in the field." I turned my head to the screen. I watched as the men walked through the jungle. "Call off the mission." I said. "Their almost at the mark." Claire said. "Those me. Are gonna die." Ava breathed. I saw her close her eyes and look down. I gripped her had tightly and looked at Claire "There gonna die if you don't get them out!" I snapped. Claire glared at me "Your not in charge here!!" She shouted. We turned back and watched the screen. The lead guard picked up a piece if flesh. "What is that?" Ava asked pointing to the blinking light. I sighed "It's her tracker." Claire shook her head "How did she know to get it out?" I swallowed "Because she remembered when you put it in." We watched as the trees moved and turned into the Indominous Rex. "It's camaflogue!!!!!" The leader shouted. She roared and jerked him up and roared. They fired at her but it bounced right off. "You used non lethals?!" Ava demanded. "We invested millions in that dinosaur." The owner said. Soon three men's heart lines flatlined. Ava put her face down in her shaking hands. I shook my head and bit my lip. Soon only 4 out of 15 men were alive. Three of then injured. I turned and knocked over toy dinosaurs on a mans desk. I marched up the stairs and stopped at the owner. "I think you better have a word with the people in your lab. That's no dinosaur." I spat. I looked back at Ava who had a worried look on her face. I gave a sad look then got in the elevator. I needed to fix this.