If you die

*Ava's POV

We entered into the park. Chaos was everywhere. Teradacktles swooping people up. "Owen, what do we do?" I asked. He pushed me behind him. "Stay here." I stood behind him as he fired at the beast. Claire then ran over to two boys. I suppose it was her nephews. I jumped on top of a table. "There's more coming!" I said pointing. "Ava look out!!" Owen shouted. I turned and saw a Taradacktle swoop down at me. He grabbed my arms and lifted me into the air.I  Iet out a scream and kicked my legs. "AVA!!!!!" Owen shouted. The Taradacktle dropped me and I began to fall. I screamed again but hit water. I held my breathe and seam up to the top. I burst up gasping for air. I had landed on my wrist and it felt broken. I swam to the land and hoisted myself up. I felt thing sting of the claw marks on my arms and shoulders. I was bleeding pretty bad. "Ava!" I heard Owen shout. I stood up ad he ran over to me. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "Oh God your shoulder's..." he said tearing a piece of his shirt off. I tied a piece on each of my shoulders. He then grabbed my face in his hands. Our eyes locked and everything went silent. Our heads leaned in close. Before anything could happened he was jerked away. A mutant Dino with a winged body and t-Rex head attacked him. I took Owen's gun and hit it. Then fired a few rounds into it killing the little bastard. I then threw the gun down in aggravation. Owen stood up his face in shock. "What?" I asked. He came over and wrapped his arm around me bringing me close to him. He smashed his lips against mine. I gasped but closed my eyes kissing him back. Our lips moving in sync. Once we pulled away he looked at me "If you die....." His voice trailed off. I shook my head "I know Owen...dido." We then heard someone ear their throat. We looked to see the two boys Zack and Gray. "Who's that?" The eldest asked. "Oh, this is Mr. Owen Grady and Ava." The kids nodded. "We gotta go." Owen said. All of us nodded and we began to run towards the gate. As we ran Owen held my hand and never let go.