:p

It was getting pretty late, and Shigaraki was starting to wonder what was taking the two of them so long. He knew the brat was strong, but he also believed in the strength of his teammates.

"It's been quite awhile since the party left, do you think something might have gone wrong?" Mr. Compress asked out loud.

"Maybe Compress, or they're just really slow," Shigaraki said.

"You never know what trouble you're gonna run into at night boss," Spinner pointed out.

"That's the understatement of the year," Shigaraki mumbled.

Going back to being silent, Shigaraki noticed that the other League members looked anxious as well. That was good, at least he knew he wasn't the only one starting to get worried.

"Tomura Shigaraki, shall I make a warp gate to Izuku Midoriya's house to retrieve those two?" Kurogiri questioned.

"No, they should be able to do such an easy mission without royally screwing up," Shigaraki stated.

Even though he was getting worried, it was important to have faith in your teammates' strength and abilities to take care of themselves. If you didn't, that was the easiest way to be destroyed.

Just as Shigaraki was about to get up and go to his room, the door to the bar burst open with a start. In walked in a panting Dabi and Toga. The both of them looked like they had just run a marathon at full speed.

"Dabi, Toga, are you guys okay? You look exhausted?" Magne questioned worriedly.

"Don't worry Big Sis, we're fine, great actually. If you should be worried for anyone, you should be worried for Izu-kun," Toga said while trying to catch her breath.

"Toga, why would we be worried about the Midoriya kid?" Mr. Compress asked.

"That's why we came back here in a hurry Mr. Compress! Dabi, explain!" Toga yelled impatiently.

Dabi grumbled. "Why do I have to do the explaining crazy?"

"Because you're the one who found the evidence, now explain!" Toga demanded.

"Ugh, fine. The first red flag of the night was the bad feelings the two of us were getting. The next was the fact that the door to the kids house was already unlocked-"

"Hold up, I knew the green brat was an idiot, but I didn't know he was that bad," Shigaraki interrupted.

"Let me finish crusty, I wasn't done talking," Dabi said in aggravation.

Shigaraki smiled slyly. "Then hurry it up then."

"As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, the two of us quietly walked into the house in case some other unknown party was in there. Luckily there wasn't, but the house was dead silent. Toga checked out the main rooms, while I continued to go down the hall to the bedrooms. It was easy to tell which room belonged to the Midoriya kid, since he had an All Might nameplate," Dabi said while catching his breath.