mm

Giran loved his line of work. That’s why he prided himself on his ability to fulfill his clients requests. Especially when the requests came from his more favorable clients. Whenever he was given a job, he made sure to fulfill it spectacularly, making sure that his client was pleased with what they were given.

Giran had recently found himself in cahoots with the League of Villains more, finding that he enjoyed the variety of people there. He also found that he respected their attitudes towards completing missions as well.

They always took it seriously, like every single move could ruin their game. It was like a game of chess, one wrong move and they were screwed.

Giran loved when his clients were careful about their actions and understood the repercussions of messing up in the slightest. That’s why when he got a call from Twice, he was immediately interested. Twice was like the middleman between him and the League of Villains. Twice was able to easily hold conversations with Giran, enjoying them to the fullest. The only other person in the League that could hold a conversation with him was Dabi, and that was still limited because of his cold exterior. Kind of ironic since his quirk dealed with fire.

Even though Giran could hold a decent conversation with Dabi, he just found himself enjoying his interactions with Twice more, and when Twice told Giran that he needed information on a U.A. student, he was ecstatic. Giran could even tell from Twice’s tone that this was an important job, and that made him shiver with glee. It wasn’t often that Twice could hold a conversation so seriously without his other part butting in at some point.

When Twice told him he wanted information on Izuku Midoriya’s whereabouts, he was even more interested. Giran knew quite well that Shigaraki had an interest in the kid, over whether or not to kill him or use him as leverage to ruin the heroes. This made Giran ponder even more, what could Shigaraki want with the child?

Giran was even more surprised when Twice had told him that the kid was missing, props to some notes Dabi and Toga had found in the kid’s house. Apparently the kid had run away, leaving behind two notes that proclaimed that he didn’t even expect anyone to care.

Now that was interesting in its own right, a hero student believing the people closest to him wouldn’t care about him? Giran wanted to know why he thought this immediately. It always annoyed Giran when he was missing pieces of the puzzle, and he always strived to find those missing pieces quickly. Maybe that exact thinking was the reason why Shigaraki and the rest of the League were so invested. For the one kid they all knew to be overly heroic, just to run away, proclaiming his hatred for All Might and his little belief in his peers?

Now that was intriguing.

People don’t experience change over night, so the kid must’ve been having these thoughts for awhile, slowly trying to decipher what they meant. And it seemed that the kid had found his answer, finding that the people he thought cared about him didn’t really care as much as he thought they did. It also seemed that the kid understood how much of an idiot the Symbol of Peace truly was. Pushing your views and goals onto a child? What a riot.

When Giran finally got off the call with Twice, he was shivering with unsurmounted glee over the job he was given. Even if he fulfilled his jobs to the fullest, it wasn’t often that he actually enjoyed the job he was given.